Chapter 16

I ran to the rooftop in tears. They see me as a prize?
Whoever gets me is the winner?
I don't get this. It's all too much. Flashbacks from my parents and my aunt came rushing into my head. I felt so hurt.
I stood on the edge of the rooftop, up on the ledge.
Would anyone miss me? Would people even care what if I was gone?

---Jimin's POV---
"Why Jimin? It was the perfect moment and you ruined it." Suga says to me.
I didn't even listen to what he was saying. I was worried about Y/N.
I ran out of the studio.
"Where did Y/N go?!" I shout and they all point to the roof.
I ran up those stairs as fast as I could ad stopped as soon as I saw her.

---Y/N's POV---
"Y/N, what are you doing?" Jimin says softly.
"I wasn't meant for this world." I say in tears.
He steps towards me and I take a step back, closer towards the edge.
"Please get down." He says. I ignore his words and prepare myself.
I closed my eyes and leaned forward.

However, a pair of arms pulled me back. I turn around to see Jimin under me with the rest of the group, includinf Yeonjun and his friends, standing by the door. They all look at me with sorrow. Jungkook and Taehyung are in tears. J-Hope keeps his head down. Jin and Suga come rushing towards me whilst Namjoon comforts the others.

"I wanted to be free." I say before I see black.

---Suga's POV---
What have I done?
Am I the reason for this?
Y/N I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Jimin looks so hurt. I'll give you up for him. He really likes you, maybe even loves you. I shouldn't stand in the way of that.

---Jungkook's POV---
Noona. What happened?
Why couldn't I have helped? I'm so sorry. I wish I was there for you.

---Taehyung's POV---
Oh my god Y/N. You've scared me. I could've helped you. You should've spoken to me. We could've all worked through this together. We could've given you support.

---Jimin's POV---
My precious Y/N. What have I done? All of this over a stupid competition. I'm so sorry. I've hurt you. I'm gonna make it up to you someday. I really like you, I'm falling for you hard.

"We need to get her to a hospital." Jin says, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Soobin calls the ambulance and they arrive in no time.
I get in the ambulance with Y/N and the other's follow behind.

---Yeonjun's POV---
What has happened? Did Jimin and Suga cause this? I had no idea she'd felt like this. I promise to protect you from now on Y/N.

---Beomgyu's POV---
My beautiful noona. Who did this to you? I wish I could've helped you and protected you. You're like an older sister to me. I'll protect you.

---Jimin's POV---
I'm going to stand by your side from now on. I'm so sorry for being so cold. I was so jealous I didn't even think about your feelings. I was being selfish.

Keep fighting Y/N...