The New Comer (H.O.R part 2)

A/n: Mello again everyone! Another chapter of the story! H. O. R means the Hold On Remake, I'm to lazy to type the whole meaning. Hope you enjoy!

Warning: Fluff and Jealousy

Michael's P.O.V

3 weeks has passed since Jeremy was out of the hospital and since were together! We would go on date, walk in the park, watch movies, cuddle and other romantic shit! The squad knows about are relationship and they congratulated us, Rich, Christine, Chloe and Brooke SQEALED since they ship us hard core while Jenna and Jake just.

Right now Jeremy and I are walking around the mall since we played AOTD for 5 hours this morning. "Micheeeaaalllll, I'm hungryyyyyyyy" Jeremy whined. I told him we could get some ice cream and he agreed, both of us started searching for a ice cream shop or cart in the mall.

We eventually spotted one and we ran towards it. I read the sign and it said

'We Scream For Ice Cream!'

That... Was a creepy name for an ice cream cart but who cares, as long as it has ice cream.

As we approached the ice cream cart, a guy around our age was sitting down and looking through pictures in pinterest (Legit one of my favorite app). He wasn't wearing a usual uniform. Instead he wore a pare of dark blue shoes, blue jeans, has wavy black hair and he was wearing the same Hoodie brand as mine! Except his was black, while mine was red with some of my patches I collected in Spencer's gift shop and from Jeremy.

The dude must have sensed our presence because he looked up at me, looking like he was bored as fuck. Then he looked at Jeremy and I saw his eyes widen a little bit, then it was replaced by something that looked....

Lovestruck

He stood up and put his phone in his pocket, still staring at Jeremy, though Jeremy was looking at shops around us.

"So" the guy said, making Jeremy snap out of his thoughts and look at him. "What flavored ice cream would a handsome guy like you want?" the guy ask directly to Jeremy. I could see Jeremy's face turn a little red. "U-um.. I-I-I would l-like two sc-scoopes of chocolate I-ice c-c-cream in two C- ones" (I swear I hate auto corrects) Jeremy said, sounding flattered.

The guy proceeded to scoop the ice cream. My blood was boiling! Who the fuck does this guy think he is?!? Flirting with My Jeremy!! A million questions and curses ran through my mind saying:

'Who the fuck is this guy?'
'Jeremy is mine! Only mine!'
'Should I murder him?'
'I got to keep a close eye on Jeremy'

The guy gave the ice creams to Jeremy, then Jeremy handed mine. "How much do I have to pay?" Jeremy asked, the guy thought for a moment.

"Let's see... For a pretty guy like you... That would 69 dollars please" this fucker said, making Jeremy blush more. He gave the exact amount of money, we were just about to leave when the guy spoke up. Fuck.

"So, what's your name?" he asked. Jeremy turned around to look at him, smiling his adorable smile.

"My name is Jeremy Heere and this is my boyfriend, Micheal Mell" Jeremy said, while intertwining out hands. The guy just glared at me, making me glare daggers at him, Jeremy being the oblivious one didn't notice.

"Well my name is Clint Westington (I'm just making up shitty names XD) but just call me Clint."

"Where are you from? I've never really seen you around town before." I asked, with a little venom in my tone.

"Well I kind of traveled the whole world, I just moved here a week ago" he said coldly. Jeremy's eyes widened, "Really? That's amazing! Hope you enjoy here in Hel- I mean New Jersey!" Jeremy said while finishing his ice cream. He grabbed a napkin and whipe of some chocolate from his mouth. "Hey Clint do you have a trash can In your trunk?" Jeremy asked.

"Sorry, I don't have one" Clint said. That's strange, normally every ice cream cart has one, but I decided to ignore it.

(My little doodle of an ice cream cart, there's the trunk also

(My little doodle of an ice cream cart, there's the trunk also. Idk why it's sideways)

"Come on Jeremy, let's find one somewhere" I asked while I grabbed his hands and quickly rushed to find one, which was near the exit.

"What the hell Micheal? Why'd you have to drag me so fast? I didn't even say goodbye to Clint." he said, thehn Jeremy saw my face, saw how angry I was. "Are you jealous? ~" Jeremy said with a smirk.

"OF COURSE I AM!! HOW COULD I NOT!!?! THAT DUDE WAS HITTING ON YOU WHEN HE KNOWS I'M YOUR GOD DAMN BOYFRIEND!" I said, almost yelling. Jeremy looked at me, thegn he started laughing. "Oh Michael, nothing could ever make us separate, were never not gonna be a team. But you have to be nice to him, this is his second week here" he asked, giving me those puppy eyes which I can't resist. I sighed in frustration "Fine, but if fucking he hurts you I will beat the shit out of him."

I grabbed his hand and we walked to my car. I drove him to his house to drop him off. "Bye Micheal, I'll see you at school tomorrow. I love you!" Jeremy said, giving me a kiss before walking to his front door. "Bye, I love you too!"

~ Time skip brought to you by ice creams! ~

I was laying down on bed, thinking of today. I wanna chocked that motherfucker, but sadly I would get some serious trouble. Jeremy is mine! But I still haven't gave him a hickey yet to show people he belonged to me. Ehh, maybe someday. "It's 11:36, I should probably sleep" I said before closing my eyes and drifting of to sleep

________________________________

Mello again people! Hoped you enjoyed another chapter! Got to get dinner

As always, stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more
~ MABIL ♥