Smile (H.O.R Part 11)

I officially hate airplane rides!!! But hey, at least the food didn't suck.

Warning: Some sad parts but mostly fluff

Jeremy's P.O.V

Once I finished cooking the patties, I place them on a bun and added the ingredients you need to make a burger (I'm too lazy to say the steps). Once I was done, I placed them  on two plates and set it on the dining table. Micheal put candles and a vase full of flowers, damn he is serious when it comes to dates but sure as hell can't cook. We both sat down and ate.

"Damm Jer-bear, you are awesome at cooking!" Michael said, Taking a big bite. I blushed, "W-why thank you kind sir" I asked sarcastically before giggling. We just kinda ate in silence, nothing much to say. That's when I remember what happened, when I yelled at Michael for cheating even though he would never, when I ran away from him, when I left him like.... How I left at the Halloween party.

"Jeremy!" Michael said, snapping me back to reality. I felt wet tears streaming down my face, huh, I didn't realize I was crying. He got up and rushed over to me, kneeling down and embracing me into a hug. "Shhh, Jer-bear, why are you crying?" he asked. "I-I-m s-s-s-sorry I d-dint b-b-believe yo-u. I-i-m S-sorry I-I r-r-ran aw-ay f-from y-you l-l-l-like I-in the h-h-Halloween p-arty. I-I-" I was cut off him kissing me to shut me up.

"Jeremy, everything is not your fault. It was all Clint's fault. I love you, ok? I know everything little thing you do was not your fault." Michael said to me. Those words calm me down a bit. "Thank you, Michael, thank you. I love you too" I told him. He look at me and smiled. "Your welcome mahal ko. Now, show me that cute little smile of yours, I can't bare to see you sad" he said, tickling my chin a bit. I giggled. "There's that smile. Oh, I forgot. Our friends are coming over today, they've been worried sick about you." Michael and kissed mob before getting up, him pulling me along.

I cleaned the dishes, while Micheal cleaned the table. Then I heard a knock on the door, I wiped my hands and walked over to the door. Not even seconds before opening it, I've been crushed by a big group hug.

"Jeremy! Oh my God your ok!" Christine said, and she was legit crying. "Where'th that athhole!?! I outa thmack hith face and feed him to Thatan! That'll teach him not to meth with my friendth!" Rich screamed, and Jake cracked his nuckles. "Oh Jeremy, we were so worried!" Brooke said, squishing my face. "Rich is right, we're is that little shit!?" Chloe asked me, "I'm sending a tweet to everyone to help possibly kill someone" Jenna said, typing away.

"Awww, I'm happy that you guys care but.... Clint got away.." I whispered the lady part.

"WHAT!?!" everyone screamed. "Jeez can you guys stop with the shouting" I Said, rubbing my ears. "But don't worry, the police are trying their hardest to find him" I said. Jake took a step towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry second little bro (Rich is first little bro) we're here for you and well protect you too like how Micheal protects you." he said. I'm really happy that everyone cares, before its like we never knew each other. I started to ey tears of joy for my new friends, my  family. I was engulfed in a big group hug. Michael spreading kisses all over my face.

Jenna pulled away,"Okay enough with the crying, let's all have a sleep over and watch a movie!" she said, "Let'th watch Beauty and the Beatht!" Rich suggests and we all laughed.

We all huddled on the couch, and on the floor.

And honestly, I love this moment. The best I had in a month.
______________________________________
Whew! This took a long time sorry! And just a reminder things get... Angsty in the next chapter 😈

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥