It's Over (H.O.R part 26)

Mello my dudes! Ok, this is the last chapter!!! 😆 😢 😭 This is short I'm sorry dudes 🙏

Warning: TAKE IN THE FLUFF PEOPLE!

Jeremy's P.O.V

After a whole 2 months of this drama, it's finally over. The squad and I stayed here in Japan a little longer to just enjoy and just relax. I told Christine about my meeting with John Lauren's and she about just lost her shit.

We were all sitting around a table in a restaurant when all of a sudden a flash infront of me, I looked up to see Jenna taking a picture of me.

"What the hell Jenna?" I asked and she just laughed, "Sorry, it's you look beautiful with a dress one~" she cooed. I looked down and immediately realized that I forgot to change back to my regular clothes.

"Uugghh, shut up" I covered my now red face.

"Hey, send me the picture later" I hear Michael whisper to her, I looked at him unamused. "What? you do look cute~" he grinned.

I got up, "I'll just be in the balcony" O headed out the door and just stood there, looking at the full moon and bright stars. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "Hi~" Michael whispered near my ear, "Hey~" I greeted back and learned against him.

We just sort of stood there, admiring the veiw when Michael turned me around and kissed me. "I'm so glad your back"

"I'm glad too Micha" I smiled up at him.

"This was a crazy journey huh?"

I looked up at the stars again.

"Yeah, this journey was truly...
.

.

.

.
... Unexpected"

The End

___________________________________
Thank you all so much for reading my story! I'm am so glad you all liked it and this book truly gave me life to write! Keep a look out for the sequel of this book!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥