There He Is! (H.O.R part 20)

Mello dudes! It's almost Halloween, Boi me and and my friend is way too excited for this year! I'm dressing up as Jeremy Heere!

Comment what you'll be dressing up this coming spooktacular event!

Warning: Bruh, ain't telling

Jeremy's P.O.V

After Clint talked his team into continuing their business, we all left the building, going back to the market place which was now crowded with people.

As Clint and I were squishing through the crowed, I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. I turned around and saw...

Michael's P.O.V

The squad and I landed in Japan right on schedule, we grabbed out luggages and went out to get a taxi. We didn't booked any place to stay yet, so we went to the market to get some stuff so we can try to find Jeremy.

We arrived in the market, people everywhere, some tourists and some people just buying or selling. "Ok, let's  split up to. Some of you can find some food and the rest, look for a map of this town, we need it to check each places for any luck of finding him" Brooke said and we all nod in agreement.

I went to go find a map, since looking for him was my number one goal and nothing else.

As I walked through the crowed, I saw a familiar person with curly hazelnut brown hairand... Wearing a dress? in the crowd along with a guy in a black Hoodie. I looked closely, could it be?...

"Jeremy!" I yelled, the boy turned around and sure enough it was him. I would have blush at how adorable he was wearing the dress but then I realized I need to get to him. The guy wearing the black Hoodie turned around, "Clint" I gritted my teeth. He took his arm and ran through the crowd.

"Guys! There he is!" I yelled to the scattered squad in the different booths. I was the first to run and catch up to them. I was running so fast that I was an 4 inches behind Jeremy, I reached out to grab his arm, still running I was about to grab him until

BAM!

Someone with a black trench coat hit me on the head with a wooden crate, making me fall down to the ground groaning.

"Better luck next time" the guy chuckled then disappeared through the crowed, who was all circling around me with worried looks. As if they didn't see the scene when he hit me.

Everything was blacking out and ringing in my ears, I heard the faint voice of Jeremy screaming. "Mic........ Eal........ Help......... Go........... Factory................... Hurry..........."

was the last thing I heard before everything went dark.
_____________________________________
Mello dudes! Hope you enjoyed another chapter, sorry it was short, have a nice day!

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥