Please Wake Up... (H.O.R part 24)

Mello my dudes! Ok you know what, I'm gonna make a couple more chapters and then this story ends 😂 p.s this chapter is pretty short

Warning: angst (finally I put up an actual warning)

Michael's P.O.V

Everything seems like a blur, first I saw Jeremy kissed the one man who have put us threw this mess and second, he killed him, but it was killing him as well. My heart cannot take any of this information, it's all too much...

Clint dropped down to the ground, the key to the lock that was once in his hand was now sliding across the floor and in front of the doors of the cage. I frantically reach my hands through the bars and trying to get it as possible. While doing this, I watch as Jeremy dropped to the ground as well. I had to get to him!

Blue lightning like figures were surrounding both bodies, and a voice that sounded like it was in total pain was heard from were the bodies were at. Moments later, a person like figure was slowly coming out of Clint's now dead body, still screaming.

"YOU FOOL! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MEEE! I SPENT YEARS TRYING TO SUCCEED ON MY PLANS AND YOU PUNY LOSER DEFEATED ME!? THIS ISN'T OVER!! I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I'LL DO- AAAHHHHHHHH"

And with that, the figure with a low pitch voice disappeared like a mist.

I grabbed the key, I tried to open the door without shaking too much. Finally after what seemed like years I opened it, running to Jeremy. I held him close putting his head on my lap.

"Jeremy!? Jeremy wake up! Jeremy please wake up!" I screamed, I could see his eyes opened and squinted at me.

"Mi... Micheal?.. Heyy...." he said, his voice raspy. I heard the doors opened and in came out friends. But they soon stopped, they saw Clints bodies and us, they thought.. That Jeremy should be the one to see me before he leaves. "Michael..." I heard and I looked back to him.

"We... D-did it Michael.... W-we w-won..."(see what I did there) he smiled weakly at me.

"Yes Jeremy we did! But W-what a-about you? Y-you can't leave!" I started to cry. He reached his hand to my face and wiped the tear that ran down my face. "I-I love you... M-Michael Mell... H-how I w-wish I could spend... M-more time with you..." I painfully watch as his eyelids slowly closed, his ocean blue eyes were now hiding for what will be forever. Thinking of this made me cry harder

I put my forehead against his,

"please wake up..."
____________________________________
Its not yet the end of the book dudes! I still got a couple more chapters planned!!

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥