The Clue (H.O.R part 21)

Mello my dudes! So it's Sunday and I thought maybe I can post another chapter today. I'm Hella bored, also, read till the end!

Warning: Idk what to put now,just read

Michael's P.O.V

I heard yelling, almost as if it's far away. I tried opening my eyes, each time my head hurts. Until finally, I fully woke up. I looked around and saw what looks like a hotel room, I spotted my friends now surrounding me relieved.

"Ow fuck, my head hurts" I whispered, my head felt as if it's banging.

"Yeah, he really did hit your head hard. But we were so close to getting him back" Christine said, sitting down on the bed and rubbing her temple, clearly stress and disappointed. Then I remembered something...

"He said something to me... Before I passed out" and immediately everyone scrambled to me, "What'd he thay!?" Rich screamed, gripping my shoulders and rocking me back and forth. "He said something about a factory and to hurry up! Ow!" my head hurt again and he immediately let go, "Oh, sorry"

"That's all he said? There's got to be more info!" Jake yelled. "Well I'm sorry it wasn't my fault I got hit in the head!" I yelled back, we argued back and forth until Brooke finally broke it.

"Both of you shut up! Jake, sit your ass back down! And Michael, calmed the fuck down! We can solve this puzzle together if you two just stop bickering and yelling at each other!" She yelled, everyone was shock, especially Chloe, since her girlfriend never cursed or yelled that much before.

She turned to Michael, going back to her calm form,"Now Michael, was that all that Jeremy said?" she asked in a soft tone now."Yes, thats all he said" I told her and she nodded, thinking. "Jenna, can you search up factories around here" She asked and Jenna worked her magic. A couple of minutes later she gasped, "Guys, hear this. There's a factory thats only 10 minutes away from here. It says here that over 15 years ago, the factory has done some crazy testing on people. Saying that it made people go crazy and theye were being abused by the things the people put in their heads. Eventually, the police arrested some people, 4 escaped and the factory was closed" She finished and everyone had hope in their eyes. "What do you think?" Christine asked, "I think it's worth a shot" I said, everyone took time before agreeing.

"Good, we break in tonight"
_____________________________________
Damn I'm surprised I finished this in one day, oh and also.

FRICK! I CAN'T DRESS UP AS JEREMY HEERE, THE SCHOOL SAID THAT BOYS CAN'T DRESS UP AS GIRLS AND GIRLS CAN'T DRESS UP AS BOYS!!! LIKE! WTF!?

Oh and also I need you guys opinion, since I'm doing this story soon:

Toy story (Gender bend)- (the only toys who are gender bend are Woody, Jessie and Bo Pete)

Woody- Wendy
Jessie--Jess
Bo Pete- Pete

When Andy gets a new toy called Buzz lightyear, Wendy gets jealous.  Through out the 4 movies/ events the two get along through out the years and adventures.... But eventually they both start to have feelings for each other. And their life would soon be better than ever.

I was wondering if I should make little changes or I should make lots of changes in the story. Give me your votes and I'll be doing whatever the majority of votes are!

Votes:

Little changes on the story

Lots of changes on the story

Thats all for today folks! Hope you enjoyed! Screw checking for mistakes

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥