We're Going To Japan (H.O.R part 17)

Mello! School started. Welp, I'm gonna welcome more of depression soon!

Warning: Honestly, just read. I don't know a warning for this.

No one's P.O.V

The squip squad decided that there was nothing they could do but leave, so that people won't be in the way. Through out the whole car ride it was silent, well, except Michael sobbing while the girls were comforting him. Jake and Rich were just to angry and upset the whole time, so they just couldn't bring themselves to talk.

We made it to Mr. Heeres house and walked in. He looked at us with hope but as soon as we all shook our heads he immediately went to his bedroom, you could here silent sobs from upstairs through a locked door.

No one said a word that day, until Rich broke the silence.

"What are we gonna do now?" he asked the group. "Rich, look what has happened. There's nothing we could do" Chloe said. "Wow, your giving up that easily. Why? Is it because he didn't want to have sex with you at the Halloween party?" Rich asked, rolling his eyes. "Hey, I was drunk ok?! Your the one who bullied him in the first place!" Chloe argued. "Guys, just stop-" Jake said but was cut off by Christine. "You were also a big bully to Jeremy"

And soon enough, everyone was arguing back and forth. All except Michael, who was thinking of a plan. The noise was unbearable, he them got annoyed and anger rose. He turned to the group, who were still arguing.

"Everyone! Just-... Guys-........ SHUT UP!!" Micheal finally yelled out loud, the whole group turned to him and the room was silent.

"Things will not turn great if we all are just arguing! So just shut up and listen! We are not giving up, not now, not ever. He is all I got..." Michael said.

"But Michael... What do we do know?" Brooke asked. Michael turned to her, then turned and look at the whole group seriously.

"Guys... We're going to Japan"
_______________________________
AHHHH! I took so long and this is a short chapter! So sorry! I just don't want my first ever story/book to end so quickly.

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥