A Deadly Defeat (H.O.R part 23)

Mello my dudes! We are sooooo close to the ending of this book! Just maybe 2 more chapter left and then the end!

Warning: haha you thought again-

Michael's P.O.V

I snuck in through hallways and rooms, trying to find the heart of the factory were everything is mostly made. But to my avail, there was no luck. Until finally, I heard the noise of machines moving and cackling of a man.

I made my way to the noise, leading me to a huge room. Neon blue lights were seen, and a tint of neon green. I finally spotted my opponent, Clint. And to his right broke my heart, I saw my Jeremy in a cage like how a bird would look when he realize he's trapped.

I snuck around close to the walls to Jeremy, making sure that Clint won't catch me and God nows what he'll do to me, or worse, to Jeremy. I was so close to him until I finally was behind his so called prison cell, "Jeremy" I whispered to him. Jeremy's head swirled around quickly, I finally got to see his beautiful ocean blue eyes again and I felt my heart flutter and relieved.

"Michael!? What're you doing here?!" he said, trying not to scream out loud. "I'm busting you out" I told him, pulling a Bobby pin out of my pocket and trying to pick the lock. "Your insane! You'll get caught by Clint anytime soon!" He whispered, his words were trying to push me aways. But I don't obey, I will not lose him and he will certainly not push me away again. "No I w-"

"Well well well... Look what we have here. Someone is trying to steal what now belongs to me" a voice said behind me. Not even before looking back I felt a strong kick to the stomach, knocking me out of balance.

"I can't let you have him, you already had him before now it's my turn" I turn around facing him, my stomach still in pain.

"Clint, leave him alone!" Jeremy screamed, shaking the bars of the huge cage.

"Hmmm... Nope, can't do that" and with that, I felt multiple kicks to my side and also some on my head, my glasses almost falling out but little cracks were showing on the side of my lenses.

Once he thought he has enough, I immediately grabbed him and pushed him down to the floor, pinning him and started to punch his face. I heard a yelped from Jeremy, turning and saw him hold the side of his face in pain.

Low chuckls was heard to the man under me, "Look what you did now Michael, you've hurt him. You see... If you hurt me or intend to kill me, the same thing will happen to him but you can't see it. So, what're you gonna do now? Are you gonna let me go? Or do you still want to hit me and see your ex be beaten to death as well?" The choice was mine, I can either kill him but... That would hurt him too.

After minutes of thinking about my actions, I stood up and looked down in shame."I knew you wouldn't do it" in a quick move, he stood up and pulled out a knife from his pocket, running to me and aiming it to my head. I was fast to see this and turn to the side to dodge it but it made a cut on my right cheek.

Jeremy's P.O.V

I couldn't stand it, I can't let him get hurt!

"Please stop! Just let him go! Please I'll do anything if you would just let him go!" I begged him. He thought for a minute. "Fine, but only because I don't like seeing my bady sad" He said it a kidish voice that made me want to barf. He pushed Michael in my cage as well, just as I was about to run to him, Clint pulled me out and locked Michael in. "I ain't letting you be all lovey dovy with him" Clint snickered and left with the key in his right hand and his knife on his left.

I thought of multiple plans, but only one stuck to me. A very stupid and idiotic plan to be presise. Something... That can break Michaels heart if I did. I looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile, saying that everything will be OK and that you'll be safe.

"Oh Clint~" I called to him lovingly, he turned to look at me surprise.

"What your doing is not gonna work sweetheart, so stop what your doing" I didn't listen, I kept walking towards him. "What? I just want to see what my lovely boyfriend is gonna do~" slowly but surely he was giving in in my plan, I kept on walking until I reached in front of him. Smiling like a love struck idiot.

"Well, you finally gave in love" He smirked down at me, "Yes, did" And with that, I stood in my tippy toes and kissed him. I can feel pained eyes staring from behind me, but I hope Michael won't believe it.

After what seems like forever, we pulled away. What I thought was the right moment, I quickly grabbed the knife from his hands and stabbed him right below the chest, I felt that painful feeling and it reminded me of the time when I tried to kill myself. I leaned near Clints face, pushing the knife deeper in him and told him.

"Don't ever fucking mess with my boyfriend nor my friends and family, bitch"
___________________________________
Oh man that was long! The story is not finish yet! Keep looking out for more coming soon!

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥