School Day (H.O.R part 3)

A/n: Deal with the title! I. Don't. Have. Any. Title. To. Call. This. Chapter.

Warning: (same warnings from last chapter)

Jeremy's P.O.V

I heard my alarm go off, it's 6:15 (A/n: This is literally how early I wake up to go to school, ugghhh), my usual time to wake up for school. I grumpily got out of bed to take a shower, brush my curly hazelnut hair, eat breakfast and brush my teeth.

"Bye dad! See you later!" I yelled, walking out the door.

"Bye son! Don't forget your lunch." dad said, walking towards be with my packed lunch. Obviously not wearing pants. "Daaaad, pants. I thought you were gonna wear pants from now on when I saw you wearing them when I was in the hospital?" I asked, I saw my dad's face turn red a little.

"That's because..I uh, see this wonderful lady there. So I didn't want to get embarrassed.." dad said, honestly I was surprised.

"And who is this lucky lady?"

"I just heard about her when I was in The hospital after the incident, saying how she worked really hard for the money for her and her son. I'm don't remember her name though, I think her names... Heidi??" he said "Well talk to her sometimes, anyways I got to go, bye!" I walked on the sidewalk and waved goodbye to my dad.

~Time skip brought to you by my tiredness 😴 ~

As I walked inside school I saw the squad and walked towards them, Michael was obviously listening to music not giving a fuck of what the others are talking about.

"Hey guys, whats going on?" I asked

"Hey Jeremy, morning. We were talking about how there's a new student coming in today." Jenna said, not taking her eyes off her phone. "Really? What's his/her name?" I asked. Before she could reply the bell rung, Michael and I rushed to our class, which was English class.

As we entered class... We saw Clint sitting down on the desk in the second row. He looked up and saw us, wide eyes and a smirk.

Michael's P.O.V

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! This fucker is now in our school and is the same grade as us, uggghhhh. This sucks, oh God now I really need to keep a close eye on Jeremy to be able to protect him. "Clint! Oh my God your here!" Jeremy said, skipping to sit on the on the desk on the right side of Clint while I sat on th left side of Clint. "Yep, I am. I don't know hoe long I'll be here but at least I'm with you." he said, cocky ass bastard 😒.

"C-can I see your schedule?" Jeremy asked. Clint handed him his schedule.
"Hey we have the exact same classes!" I hear Jeremy say,  I looked at his schedule and sure enough they do. Jeremy and I also do except last period, he has Art class while I have science. The teacher came in and we all sat down, for class was about to start.

~Tine skip borough to you by my one of my favorite OTP... DEERE! ~

The last few classes were horrible! Everytime we sit, Clint would always sit besides Jeremy! Ugh, I hate him but I made a promise to Jeremy that I'd get along with him. Right now is lunch. Jeremy and I sat on our table, ever since we told the squad we are dating, we wanted to sit with each other for a few weeks before sitting with the group again.

We both took out our lunches and started eating, when a shadow on the table. We looked back to see Clint, "Mind if I sit with you guys?" he asked. I was about to say no and to back off when Jeremy spoke. "We don't mind at all!" he smiled at him while Clint sat down next to him. I gave an annoyed look at Jeremy, Jeremy saw me and gave me a look saying Don't- give - me- that - shit- and - be - nice