Japan (H.O.R part 18)

Mello! Sorry I haven't poet in so long, school was really busy. Anyways enjoy!

Warning: Hmmm.... Nope ain't telling

Jeremy's P.O.V

Well, to be honest Japan is beautiful. But you know where I am at? Instead of a nice hideout place, I am in a big, dark, filthy abandoned factory. Not just any factory, Clint calls it the squip factory. Yes, I have seen how he makes all this evil tic tacs- I mean pills. One by one, each chip is planted in the pill and packed in shoe boxes.

I placed in what looks like a gigantic bird cage for whatever reason Clint has it here all this time, it's all rusted. I kept feeling pains all over myself, 'God, what the hell is he doing causing him and I feeling this?' I thought to myself.

"Oh honey~" I hear his sickening voice in the darkness, he then appeared. "Having fun here at your new home?" he asked and I crossed my arms. "No, I am not. And I will never call this hideous place my home" I snapped at him and he frowned. "Well that's not how you treat your boyfriend that way" Clint said, he unlocked the cage and walked towards me. "I have to go to the market place to get some equipment and food, and your coming with me, I don't trust you staying here, I don't want you to leave me~" he then showed a bag from behind his back and threw it at me. "Wear that, I want you to look clean while we're there" I pulled out the clothing out of the bag a my face turned red.

 "Wear that, I want you to look clean while we're there" I pulled out the clothing out of the bag a my face turned red

(this is what it looks like but just ignore the person and imagine Jeremy wearing it!)

"I-I can't wear this!" I yelled at him, he bend down and grabbed my throat. "You are going to do as I say, got it?" he growled, I nodded quickly. Hes smile turned into a grin, "Good, now go change while I finish some stuff" he walked away, leaving me to changes into the dress he gave me.

~Meanwhile~

Michael's P.O.V

I finished packing my bag, ready to head to the airport with the squip squad. I walked downstairs to see Mr. Heere sitting on the couch waiting for me and the whole squip squad walking back and forth checking if they have. I saw them pack unusual stuff with their clothes...

Jake packed a baseball bat, Rich packed a jack knife, Chloe packed a hammer, Brooke packed a butcher knife, Jenna packed Bob wire cutters and Christine packed pepper spray. "Umm, guys, is this necessary?" Michael asked. "Oh of courthe, we need thomthing to defend uth to thave Jeremy" Rich assured him while they finished packing. "Come on, we're gonna be late" Michael called and everyone went outside, putting their stuff in the van.

Micheal turned to Mr. Heere, who walked towards him and gave him a big hug. "You bring my boy safely back home son" Mr Heere whispered and Michael hugged back.

"I will Mr. Heere, and I promise to always protect and love him all my life"
___________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted, school is getting really busy now. Also, the book is getting close to the end which is pretty upsetting since this story is my first story I ever posted here in Wattpad.

Stay tune for the next chapter

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥