Where Am I? (H.O.R part 14)

Mello! Finally I made another chapter in so long! Sorry about that! Anyways, still upset that Be more chill is closing soon but that's not gonna stop me from making more fanfics about it!

Warning: Kidnapped and rape (I ain't writing it though so don't worry)

Jeremy's P.O.V

I woke up and all I see (All we see is sky, for forever!.. Sorry, I'll stop) is darkness, nothing else but pure darkness. My head hurts so bad, a bruise was probably forming. All I remember is running from someone and getting hit on the head, maybe I was just dreaming...

I tried to move but I felt my hands tied behind my back.

'Definitely not a dream' I said to myself.

I felt myself sitting on what looks feels like a chair, my legs were tied to the chair legs.

I suddenly heard footsteps, it was getting louder and louder. I was starting to get more scared, trying to break free from the ropes. Suddenly the footsteps stopped, followed by a dark chuckle.

There was a small click noise and a light on top of me went on. I got a chance to look around, I was probably in the basement since I see a lot of boxes. Then, I look in front of me where Clint stood smiling down at me.

"Well, look who's awake!" He said innocently that made me sick (lol it autocorrected to suck).

"Where am I? And why am I here?" I asked, trying to sound angry but it came out scared. "Oh baby, you know I can't live without you~" He cooed coming closed to me, not even answering my question.

"Stay back! Get away from me! Just let me go! I don't want to be with you!" I screamed at him, angry now. He sighed, "That's not true, you know you love me right? ~" he asked me, he was kneeling to my eye level.

I glared at him, "I'd rather die than love you in a million years" I growled to his face.

He eyes began to narrow, growling furiously. "How dare you!? You are mine! Mine, mine, mine! And if you don't like it then sorry honey, you leave me no choice!" he yelled at me then stormed off to a box in the corner of the room. He then came back with a tiny box in his hand. When he pulled something out, I froze in fear at what he was holding... A pill.

"No... NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" I sceamed, crying and begging him. "Oh don't worry, this is no squip. In fact... It's way better than a squip" he said, grinning at me before holding the pill in front of my face.

"Now eat it" he demanded. "No!" I said, turning my head away only for him to pull my chin harshly, making me look at him. "Fine, then we're gonna do this the hard way". I shut my mouth but he somehow forced it open open and shoving the pill in, I tried to spit it out but he covered my mouth with his hands. "And we're missing the finishing touch" he said and grabbed a mountain dew from his pocket, shoving in my mouth making me swallow both the drink and the pill.

That feeling from when I first got the squip came back to me, and it was even worse than last time! I screamed in pain, while Clint just stood there, smiling at me as of he improved something.

Once everything is over, I looked up at him. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?" I screamed at him.

"Oh, I made that pill just for you. To claim who you rightfully belong to. You see, if I get hurt, you can feel exactly my pain. Here, let me show you an example. Don't worry, I'm used to pain." he said before slapping his arm really hard. "Ow!" I screamed, feeling a burning sensation arm.

"Also, If I get a cut you won't bleed but feel pain. See, I made it safe a little." he said, coming closer to me once again and tugging at my cardigan. He whispered next to my ear, "And If I die, then you have no choice but to die with me too~... Mountain dew red won't shut this down, not even anything in the world can shut this down." he laughed, taking my cardigan off.

I tried kicking him but forgot that I was tied so I screamed in fear because I felt hopeless right now, "NOOOO!!!"
____________________________________
Mello! Haha! I have no regrets on this chapter!

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥