Too Late (H.O.R part 16)

Mello! School is starting soon and I'm scared as fuck but I miss my friends so much!

Warning: You know what I'll only warn you If there's fluff, smut or rape or angst

Jeremy's P.O.V

Clint grabbed my arm, which result on dropping my phone. He dragged me downstairs and grabbed his car keys. "You stupid slut! Now they'll be coming after us!" Clint dragged me to the car and shoved me in the back seat. He went to the driver's seat and drove off.

"You'll learn to love me once we get home!" He laughed evily, while I shrunk back in my seat.

Michael's P.O.V

The whole Squip squad decided that we would go in Jake's van (Shush, I just think so the whole gang can fit), I was currently driving. I drove as fast as I can, when I suddenly spotted Clint's car.

"There it is!" Christine yelled.

I hit the gas paddle hard and we were soon catchup on them.

No ones P.O.V

Clint looked at the rear view mirror, "Shit, those friends of your are gaining on us!", he stepped on the gas peddles as well. Jeremy looked at the back window, he's never been so relieved to see them.

"There he ith!" Rich yelled and pointed at the back of the car, through the window they could see Jeremy. Michael saw in Jeremys eyes... Fear. The same fear he saw a month ago.

'I'm coming Jeremy' Michael thought to himself.

He drove fast so he was next to Clints car and banged the side of it. "Aahg!" Clint yelled and rolled the side of the window. "Back off!" he yelled at them. Suddenly, Chloe rolled the side of her window to look at Clint.

"You have the right to remain silence! Pull over now and hand over our friend! We can do this the easy way or the hard way!" she yelled at him, giving him a dangerous glare.

Clint laughed flipped her off, Chloe gasped, "Oh you did not just did that?" she said slowly. "Oh yes I did princess"he smirked.

At this point, Chloe just lost it." Fine were doing this the hard way then!" she screamed anf flipped him off too. She then turned Michael," Let's show this piece of shit whose boss!" she yelled. Michael was about to hit Clint to the side again but Clint drove faster which caused him to miss.

They saw the airport come in view, and there was a lot of people. There was a bit of traffic so Michael and the gang was far behind while Clint parked the car and dragged Jeremy out.

"Listen here bitch" He said to Jeremy and put both his hand around his neck, no one was in the parking lot. "You make a move and I swear I'll kill you right in the spot, or worse, your friends" he whispered harshly, Jeremy couldn't say no so he nodded his head. "Now once we are in the airport you better act as if everything is normal!" he finished off and they both walked and entered the airport.

The squip squad was now parking and they all rushed into the crowded airport. They squad looked up to see any sign of Jeremy while Rich, being the shortest of the squad, was jumping up and down having a hard time.

"Look! Their they are!" Brooke pointed to both Clint and Jeremy speed walking towards the their gate. They ran after them but it was so crowded that they spotted them getting in the plane. Jenna looked at the time and seen that the plane was taking off right now.

"Guys! Hurry!" Jake yelled and the gang took each others arm to push through the crowed of people together.

But....

By the time they arrived.....

They saw the plane take off....

Jeremy looked out the window, a single tear rolled down his face. 'Michael' was the only thought that came to mind.

Michael, on the other hand, dropped to his knees and screamed.

"JEREMYYYYYYY!"
___________________________________
haha! How's that peeps? I'm in Venice and man it is beautiful. I should make a Boyf Riends oneshots book and write about it.

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥