Break In (H.O.R part 22)

Mello my dudes! OMFG I PAST MY EXAMS THANK YOU LORD JESUS!! NOW I'M FINALLY FREE!!!! And also, we are close to the end of this book! 😢 😭

Warning:.......

Michael's P.O.V

It was 9:30 in the evening, the time we break in. The squad packed up, clearly ready as we head out to the alleyway and to the factory. We used Google maps (RIP paper map) and followed directions.

~Time skip brought to you by my cat 🐱~

Building looked old and abandoned, except for the faint lights that shined through the window. "Everyone duck!" Jenna screamed, we all ducked.

"But there's no duck..." Christine said, looking around.

Rich rolled his his eyes and pulled her down, "No thtupid, there'th people thecuring the area" his lisp was showing but he didn't care. Christine checked and finally realized there was. There was a guy with green hair and some weird ass make up, another guy wore a black path over one eye and finally the guy in the trench coat. "Hey Michael, was he the guy that-" I cut Chloe off, "I know, the one that hit me yes"

"What do we do now?" Jake asked.

"Jake and Rich you get the guy with the black trench coat, Chloe and Brooke you attack the guy in a trench coat. Christine and Jenna, you get the guy with green hair" I told them. "What about you?" Jenna asked.

"I'm gonna sneak in and try to find Jeremy"

"You know we could just call the police-" (SHUSH BROOKE THAT IS NOT PART OF THE STORY!)

(Anyways, continue reading ☺)

Narrators P.O.V

Micheal snuck into the back and wait till the guards were distracted. Once the squad finally got into positions, they all snuck out and attack from behind.

"Get them!" Plank screamed, trying to get the two girls of them as they pinned him down. (Ya'll better not think of anything else-)

War broke loose between the good and the evil.

"Boys! Quick! Say it 3 times!" Beet said as he ran from the other two girls. JD pushed Jake of him and yelled "Beetlejuice!"

"Guyth, thith cannot be good!" Rich yelled as he try to find something to hand Jake for help. Plank looked at Bert and yelled "Beetlejuice!" before Brooke grabbed a handkerchief and gagged him while Chloe held him down. "Quick! Don't let him say it the 3rd time" Christine yelled from afar, panicking.

JD smirked at all of them before inhaled, "Beetle-" he never got to finish, for he was knocked out by Jake smashing a wooden crate to his head. "You smash one of my friends in the head, I smash one to you also" Jake said before dropping the wood to the floor. "What about the green haired dude!?"

"Don't worry, got it all under control" Jenna said as she and Christine all got him down as well as Plank.

"Guys, over here! Let's go!" Michael yelled from the front entrance, they all ran to him. As they were getting near the entrance, the door suddenly slammed shut. "What the hell?!" Michael yelled from the inside, trying to open the door.

"Michael open it!" Christine yelled, trying to pry it open. "It wouldn't budge!" Michael yelled from the other side. 'It's one of Clints tricks' Chloe thought. "Michael, you are the only one who can find him! Your he's only hope! Chloe yelled at him.

"What about you guys?!" He yelled to them.

"We'll be fine Michael, bring him back safe! Go!" Chrisine yelled. Michael turned around and faced the dark hallways.

He's Jeremy's only hope now.
_____________________________________
Mello! How ya'll doing today? I am so sleepy, I'mma go to bed XD

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥