The Plan (H.O.R part 15)

Mello My dudes! Another chapter! So now I recently have invisiline which is like braces. Now I have a lisp, I have become..... Rich Goranski 😁

Warning: Read the story and you'll find out 😈

Jeremy's P.O.V

Its cold and dark in this bedroom, it's been 5 days since I've been kidnapped but it felt like ages. Everything is the way I was before.... No, I need to find a way, I need help, I need my family to come find me and I am not gonna give up.

I got out of the bed and walked towards the door, Clint is an idiot for not locking the door. I opened it and creeped my way downstairs, I heard his voice getting louder every second. Through hallways I made it to the living room where Clint was sitting on the couch with loads of papers in the coffee table and an laptop.

You see, while I was held hostage by Clint a month ago I noticed that he mumbles too loud.

"For fucks sakes this is so God damn stressful with all this flight ticket shit." I heard him mumble. 'Flight ticket? Where's this fucker going?' I thought to myself and leaned in to listen more carefully.

"I should have taken him to Japan with me in the first place when he was kept here" Clint rubbed his temples, "Well you learn for your mistakes. Once we get there, I won't get caught and Jeremy will be mine" he grinned. He held the tickets close to he's face and I got a glimpse of the day we leave.

August 11, 2019 Sunday (A/n: Hope you get it 😈)

I stepped back, 'he's taking me away... Today!.. No, I got to get help quick I can't leave my whole friends and family, I don't want to leave Michael!' I stepped back a little until I hit something. I turned around and saw my phone on the ground, it must have slipped off my pockets while Clint was dragging him to the basement! I grabbed it and tip toed upstairs to the bedroom. I quickly and frantically pressed call on Michael's number.

Michael's P.O.V

The squip squad and I were in Jakes apartment making a plan when I got a phone call, everyone looked at me. I picked it up and my eyes widen at the caller name. "It's Jeremy!" I yelled out loud, everyone gasped. I accepted the call.

Micheal: Jeremy, baby, where are you!? Oh my God I'm so worried about you! Tell me your location!

Jeremy: M-Micheal you have to hurry! I'm in Clints house and he's taking me away Michael! H-his t-taking me away today!

I hear him start to cry

Michael: Jeremy calm down ok baby? Now tell me where is he going to take you?

Jeremy: J-Japan...

Michael: Ok, where coming to find you right-

I was cut off by a voice in the background, it sounded like Clint. "Hey! What do you think your doing!?" Clint said, angry.

Jeremy: Miche-!

Call ended

"Jeremy!? Nonono!" I looked at everyone, I had it on speaker mode the whole time. "We got to go now!" Jenna yelled and everyone of us got out the door and into my car.
______________________________________
HA! CLIFFHANGER! Suffer my pain because I've been through a lot of cliffhangers and now you must suffer with this cliffhanger!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ FOLLOWERS!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!! 😆😆😆

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~MABIL ♥