The Deal (H.O.R part 6)

Mello my dudes! Another day another chapter! I am so.... Tired. Talent show coming up and I am fucking stressed out but in a good way! Hope you enjoy!

Warning: Drug?? (idk) and heartbroken

Michael's P.O.V

I didn't find Jeremy last night, he probably went home and I know that he didn't want to see me. So I just went home and cried myself to sleep. He wouldn't believe that I would actually date a girl... Would he? OMFG what have I done!?!

I'm at school right now eating lunch, hoping I could see him and talked to him but he wasn't in school today. I was getting really worried, once it was lunch I immediately sat down with the squad.

"Have any of you guys seen Jeremy???" I asked, anxiously. Everyone said no, that just made me more terrified. Rich noticed me fiddling with my hands. "Ith there thomthing wrong?" Rich asked. I took in a deep breath and explained what had happened last night, hearing gasps once I finished.

"That's awful! He should now you wouldn't do such a thing" Christine said. "I swear that boy is so fucking oblivious" Chloe said. "Well what am I gonna do?!?" I asked. "Well, let's just wait until Jeremy gets back. And maybe we should keep a good eye on Clint, since you said that he was there last night." we all nod in agreement. I was fiddling with my jacket strings, to nervous to think.

Jeremy's P.O.V

I don't want to talk about last night, when I bring it up I just sob. My body hurts from the slaps, punches, scratches, bruises.... Even inside of me everything hurts. I kept telling him last night that I didn't love him, but he  keeps thinking I do. This morning I kept telling him that we should go to school but he says he was to fucking tired.

I got up from the chair in the living room, Clint was in the bathroom at the moment. I quietly walked to the front door, creaking it open for a bub before I felt it being slammed shut again by a hand above me. I turned around to see Clint.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" he asked me, his tone sounded angry. "Why can't you just fucking leave me alone Clint, I DON'T LOVE YOU DAMN IT AND I JUST WANT TO LEAVE! I HAVE A LIFE AND I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH! " I shouted at him. Then I felt a burning sensation on my cheek, this bitch slapped me.

"YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! I DON'T CARE IF THAT BOYFRIEND OF YOURS ALREADY CLAIMED YOU!" Clint yelled back, I flinch and he took a step back. He was thinking for a bit before showing that ugly smirk of his face.

"You don't want to to that Jeremy, I'll make a deal with you. If you don't tell your friends, your boyfriend and your dad about this, then I can trust you on going anywhere you want without me. But if you tell, then it's either I hurt the people you care....or I can take you away from them and travel somewhere far from here, where they'll never see you again." Clint said. I was now crying and I fell on my knees.

" P-p-please D-don't hurt t-t-t-them, I'll do a-anything you want b-but please J-J-just don't hurt t-them or t-take me a-away from t-t-them please!" I was practically begging at this point. I didn't want to let him hurt them or take me away from them. They mean so much to me... Their my family.

But I really want to see them right now, I can't stand Clint.

"B-but c-c-can w-we at l-least see t-t-them i-in S-school r-r-right now?" I asked desperately and begging. Clint thought for a moment before sighing in frustration. "Fiiiinne, but remember our deal" he said before going to his room grabbing his bag. My bag was at home but Clint told me to he had an extra bag, he didn't want my dad to see me like this. Clint also threw some make up at me, ordering me to hide the bruises and scratches.

After I finished, he grabbed me and went to his car. Slamming mine and his door shut before driving to school. 

"Oh and if you see your boyfriend, tell him your breaking up with him" Clint told me and I was shocked (ShOoK)

"B-but-" I began but was cut off

"Are you breaking the deal?" he snapped.

I lowered my head and shook my head, he continued to drive. I let out my tears but making sure to make no sound. I didn't want to do any of this. I just want to be with everyone, have a nice life even though high school is shit and happily be with my boyfriend.

But I have to keep this a secret, for their safety and mine. I cannot risk seeing them hurt nor taking me away from them.

I have to do this for them... __________________________________

Mello! I was gonna make a long one but since it's late at night and have school tomorrow, this is all ya'll get. Sorry!

Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~ MABIL ♥