Hold On Remake!

A/n: OK I made a Remake of this, and this is where the story of this book will begin. I skipped to the part where Jeremy is in the hospital, lol I don't want to write the beginning again XD anyway hope you enjoy!

Warning: Slight angst but mostly happy (the good kush 👌)

Michael's P.O.V

It has been 6 weeks and Jeremy still hasn't wake up from his coma, his wound healed and he would have left today or yesterday but sadly he's still not awake.

I'm still in the hospital, I come here everyday to wait for him to wake up. Fuck school, my best friend/crush is more important to me in the entire universe. Dr. Ilton (Hamilton! Sowwy I'll stop :3 ) came into the room, he was the one who helped Jeremy heal his wound and let me come every day in his room. He looked at me, "Son, visiting hours are over, you can come see him again tomorrow" he said. I stood up, said good night, walk to my car and drove home.

Once I arrived, I saw my parents in the living room watching TV. They looked at me worried, they know what happened and their concerned because Jeremy was like part of the family to them.

"Is he awake yet son?" my dad asked

"Not yet" I asked, exhausted since I didn't sleep or eat that much

"Oh honey, maybe tomorrow again. Just get some rest for tonight" my mom suggested.

"Thanks mom" I said and walked upstairs to my room. My parents are nice people, they fully accept that I'm gay and that I liked Jeremy, just annoying that they keep telling me to confess to him, I'm was just way too scared.

I walked upstairs, brush my teeth, went to my room and straight (*cough* Not straight *cough*) to bed. This fucking sucks when you have to wait for someone special in your life to wake up and, waiting for them to run in your arms. I couldn't help but cry, I miss him so much, I want him back. I want him.

I cried for about 45 minutes before drifting off to sleep.

~ Time skip brought to you by tic tacs!!!! ~

I woke up, my alarm waking me up telling me to go to the hospital again. I got up, went downstairs and made my self coffee. My parents walked in the kitchen, a smile on their face. "What are you guys smiling about?" I asked, curious.

"oh nothing, just wanting to ask if your going to the hospital today? " my dad said. "Um, duh, Jeremy's not awake yet." I said simply

"Well, go! Hurry hurry!" my mom said while both of them start pushing me out the door.

"What the fuck going on? Is there something wrong?" I asked, really confused. "Well um.. We uh.... Have to clean the house for today!" dad said with a wide grin before closing the door shut.

30 minutes ago

Michael's mom P.O.V

I was folding our clothes when my husband's phone rang, he answered it and talked to the person.

After he hung up he had a wide smile, I got curious and asked why was he smiling about. "Oh I have some good news! But don't tell-"

(That's all the hint you'll get suckers! XD)

Present time

I was fucking confused but decided to let it slide out. I walked to my cat and drove to the hospital

When I arrived, I parked my car and walked to the front doors like I normally do for the past weeks. But as soon as I opened the doors...

I saw Jeremy just standing there, talking happily to Dr. Ilton. I felt my world brighten up from just the sight of him that I was drawn towards him

"JEREMY!!!" I yelled

Jeremy turned to face me, eyes widening.

"MICHAEL!!!" he screamed and jumped on me, making me fall to the ground but I still held him. He started crying, I started crying yeah we basically cried.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN BITCH OR ELSE I'LL JUST KILL YOU AND MYSELF!!" I yelled. He laughed while crying tears of joy, happy he's awake.

"O-ok, I p-promise" He said, standing up and held out his hand. "Let's go home" he said while smiling.

I took his hand and led him to the door, saying goodbye to Dr. Ilton. We walked outside and I opened the car door for him, his face tinted red and sat inside the passenger's seat while I walked and sat on the driver's seat.

As I was about to start the car, Jeremy spoked. "Wait! Before we leave, I just want to tell you something before the worst happens." he asked me. "Umm, sure. What is it bud?". He took a deep breath, "I'm sorry about what happened weeks ago, I didn't mean to leave you again. I just wanted to get away but heeeyyyy... I had second thoughts... Anyway, I want to get this out of my chest because I've held it in for a while. It's ok if you D-don't accept. Look, what I'm trying to say is..... Micheal Mell....

I like you.. "

I froze, processing of what he just said. My heart was racing!

I must have frozed for too long since I saw Jeremy starting to panic.

"IMSOSORRYIDIDNTMEAMTOWEIRDYOUOUTITSOKIFYOUDONTLIKEMEBACKWECOULDJUSTBEFRIE-"

I cut him off by grabbing both sides of his face and kissed him. I felt him tense up from the sudden move but then I felt him kiss back. It didn't feel wrong, it felt right, as if we were ment to be with each other... My soulmate.

I pulled back and just straight forward asked him the question.

"OK let's cut the shit I've been wanting to ask you this for years. Jeremiah Heere while you go out with me and be my boyfriend?" I asked

He smiled his usual happy smile, "Yes Michael Mell, I would love to be your boyfriend!" he whispered near my ear.

I looked at him lovingly before starting the car and driving to his house, holding his hand along the way.

~Time skip brought to you by CHRISTINE'S LOVE FOR HAMILTON THE MUSICAL!"

As we arrived and entered Jeremy's house, Mr. Heere came running down the stairs and gave Jeremy a tight hug. Of course he scolded at him for doing such a stupid thing but he was happy he was ok, we ate dinner after the little reunion and Jeremy and I walked upstairs to his room.

As soon as we entered, he walked towards his bed and fell forwards, missing his own bed. "Ahhh, I miss my bed. More comfortable than those crappy beds in the hospital." he mumbled. I giggled and lay down next to him, lifting him and let him spoon me.

We stayed like that before he yawned, "You tired?" I asked and he nod his head. "Get some sleep then, love. We'll spend time together tomorrow" I said. I kissed the top of his head. "Mahal Kita~" I said. He giggled, knowing what I mean. "I love you too! I'm so glad I'm didn't leave."

__________________________________

Whew! Got this chapter done. Now time for some "things" to happen in the next chapter 😈 😈 😈

Hope you enjoy! Stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile More!
~ MABIL ♥