Who Are You Really?(H.O.R Pt. 5)

Mello again everyone! Hope ya'll having a wonderful day! The art on top is my art (supposed to be a scared Jeremy) , I know, It's crappy!

Warning: Rape! Don't worry! I'll skip it because Idk how to write smut/rape yet!

Jeremy's P.O.V

I woke up with a headache, and on something... Comfy? I stood up and saw I was on a bed. I got out of the bed and looked around, this was definitely not my house or any of my friends house. I walked around the house really confused, I don't remember what happened before I was unconscious. I only remember the part when.. Michael..... Cheated... I shook the thoughts away, I don't want to feel this way right now.

I walked out of the room and down the halls, I was now in a living room. I looked around until I spotted Clint laying down on the couch and looking at me, as if he was waiting for me this whole time. "Ummm, Clint? Where am I? What happened? What time is it?" I asked him.

He stood up and walked closer to me. "Well first of all, it's 11:37 pm. Second of all, you were running down th streets and then you fell. You hit your head pretty hard that it knocked you unconscious, so I took you to my place." Clint explained to me but something doesn't feel right. Them I started looking around his living room. There were posters in a different language."What language or country does this belong to?" I asked. "Their from Japan" he said, I nodded.

"Hey Jeremy, do you know the squip?" Clint suddenly asked. I frozed, those memories coming back to me. I never wanted to bring it up, but now suddenly a person I just met knows about the fucking squip. "Y-y-yes, b-but how d-d-do you know a-about the S-squip?" I asked. I turn around to look at him, only to see him walking towards me, an evil grin on his face. I started to get scared, like, legit scared! I moved back but I was cornered at the corner of the room. He moved closer until he pinned me there, leaning near my ear.

"Because I made the squips, Jeremy" he whispered, I screamed in fear. The memories from before I passed out came back.

I can't believe it! The person that made the squip is standing right in front of me! I was about to run but he grabbed me and picked me up. I thrashed around and screamed, trying to get out of his grip. He took me back to his room and legit threw me to his bed, climbing on top of me (A/n: I'm in pain trying to write this right now) "I know you Jeremy Heere. While I was in Japan, people were saying how a high school was squipped because a boy gave them and then he got rid of it. You got my interest, so I came to find you. Once I spotted you, you blew me away, really are a cutie. You are mine now. I don't care that you have a boyfriend, I'll make sure he isn't anymore. Besides, that girl I hired did well" he said, sucking on my neck. I was sobbing, I was too weak to fight. I blamed Michael, oh its all my fault! He hated me now, but I need help, I want his help. I don't want to leave him again.

Please, somebody please help me....

________________________________

And another chapter done! Sorry guys, I'm not yet in the smut writing stage,I'm still learning right now even though I've read lots of smut I still don't know how to write it.

Hope you enjoyed and stay tune for the next chapter!

Smile more!
~ MABIL ♥