CHAPTER 1

Hello to all, this was my first book that I've ever written, it was so fun and when the readers came bouncing in the comments, I knew it couldn't stop with just this. 

So a big thank you to every one of you, it's only because of you that the book got the rankings that STILL STAND!! LOVE YOU ALL xxx

ENJOY...

____________________________________________________________

"Bell, if you don't finish greeting every other person in this town we will be late." my mother shouts from across the road.

" I have to go now, but please come visit me soon." I hug Tatiana, my best friend, goodbye. I run towards my now angry bubbling mother and we drive our way to the university.

After 3 hours of driving and my mother scolding at other drivers, we arrive at NWU. I spot a small group of parents crying and greeting their children, it's quite sad to think that I won't be home as much and I will be in the grown up world all by myself. I step out of the car and the fresh winds of university life tickles my nose, I am nervous to say the least.

 "Bell, are you listening to me ? Hello Bell to earth please."

"I, I'm sorry, what were you saying?" my attention turns back to my mother,

"You need to get your stuff so that we can go find  your room, I can't stay all day, it's a long drive back home you know."  I can hear the tears wanting to greet me along with her.

"Yes, do we know where my room is, do we have like a map or something?" I ask as she locks her car and we follow the red brick path all the way to the tall building's.

"Room number 4, that would be this one," my mother rolls her eyes at the wooden door in front of her. I try to turn the knob but it won't budge,

"It's locked, do you have a key ?" I turn to my mother standing with her head in her hands,
"No, I don't Bell." She sounds embarrassed, but I should be the one embarrassed, I am going to live here and she is making a scene.

" I will go to the office and ask for the keys, do you want to wait or go maybe?" I know this sounds deeply arrogant but honestly I need to not be around her for now, she is making my anxiety worse.

"I will wait, just hurry up please." Great! I walk away from her looking for someone to help me, I have no idea where the offices are! Outside I spot a group of girls laughing, I head towards them hopefully  they could point me in the right direction.

"Hi, could you maybe help me? I was looking for the offices to get my room key, do any of you know where that is?" I ask and the blond one looks over her shoulder and giggles, one of the others points in the direction of a smaller building, 

"Thank you." I walk away from them and open the door of the building they pointed out. When i entered  I feel my skin getting red, my mouth ran dry and sweat is walking down on my face. I want to move but I seem to be frozen in shock. The door opens behind me and it causes me to fall on the floor and if no one was watching me, they now are.

"Ohhh I am sorry, I did not know..." a man's voice apologizes to me but then stops when I look up at him. 

"You, you're not suppose to be in here, what are you doing in the men's bathroom?" I am unsure of what to say so I stand up looking around me, every man in the room is looking at me, I want to cry. I storm out of the bathroom running inside the building next to it hiding from the students.

(Hoping you will continue reading this story, I promise it's worth it x)