CHAPTER 24

"Ohh morning bellie," my mother sounds uplifted,
"Ohh, let me introduce you to,"

"We already know each other Molly." Mr Noah cuts my mother off, he looks up at the stairs to where Jason's coming down from.
"She's in my dance class, with his," he points at Jason,
",brother."
Wait what!
"Hi Mr Noah." Jason puts out his hand to greet him,
I am lost of words, I can't speak, everything just came down on me a little to fast at one time!

"Nice to see you two, I didn't know she was your daughter Molly, I knew something about her seemed familiar." He smiles and they both walk into the kitchen.

Time to find out if I heard correctly! "Jason, you and Cole are, like, are you.."
"Brothers?" He finishes my sentence, I nod.
"Well yes, steph brothers though, his dad and my mother fell inlove and shit." Jason smiles and I only now notice his uneven dimples.
This actually makes perfect sense now, Jason and Cole are always together, and Jason's not really a people person!

Is your mother dating him?" Jason whispers to me as his eyes scan them when they enter the room hand in hand.
"Mom how did this happen?" I turn to them,
She turns red just like I do when Jason touches me,
"Well Bellie, we met at a restaurant when I spilled my drink over his new shoes, and then he asked for my number and yes that's how we happened, but we're not dating," she turns more red.
"Only friends." Mr Noah puts his hand on het leg.
This is weird, like WTF!
"Okayh mother, we um, we're leaving soon." I stand up and Jason mirrors my action,
"Oh don't worry Bell, I'll take care of her." He smiles at me and I give him a weird nod and walk up to my room.

After a hour or two our stuff are packed and were ready to get going.
We say out goodbyes and get ready for the three hour drive.

"Bell, Jason your back!" Cole jumped up and down with a rose in his hands as we hold still in the parking lot.
I'm actually happy to be back to see Cole and Ashley, I open the door and Cole grabs me out of the car and hugs me while spinning me in the air.
"Cole, you seem happy." I giggle while he puts me down and Jason comes around the corner,
"Yeah , your back, I missed you both so much!" He hands me the rose,
"We've only been away for two days?" Jason glares at him,
"Thank you Cole, Jason don't be so rude, we are apricheated." I smile at him and walk to the back of the car to get my bags.

Jason and Cole grabs my bags and walks with me to my room, as I enter Ashley practically jumps me over and we fall on the ground.
"Your back!" She sits up, Jason and Cole puts my bags down and helps us up.
Jason pulls me into a thought hug,
"I'll see you later, baby girl."
He whispers into my ear before biting it gently.
Goosebumps cover my now needing body and he kisses my cheek before both him and Cole leave the room.

( Thank all of you
Please vote the button is right there,
I put a lot of time into these and would love to please my readers more
♡)