CHAPTER 7

I turn my head to make sure no one's following me, and as I stagger forward, I fall over a family of rocks sitting next to a rose garden. My face meets the grass and I feel the embarrassment grow from my now red glowing ears all the way to my toes! I lift my face and push myself up with my hands, but now I wish I have never gotten up. It's another, a paper with black ink spread across the whiteness of the square lying on the grass.

'Snitches get stitches sweetheart'

It's a clear photo of me entering the security offices a few moments ago!

I look around me as I get up to see if anyone is either running or looking at me in a weird way, but no one reached my level of suspension. I put the note in my back pocket and walk calmly to a seat clear of any people. I take out the picture and study the angle that it was taken from, again only my back is visible. The air around me thickens and fear takes over my mind, I struggle to breath and white stars have form in the darkness around me.

"So you following me?"
Jason's voice saves me from drowning in the darkness,
"I.. no, do I  look like a stalker to you!"
My words tackle my fear as I say them out loud.
"Well, I for one would love a stalker ."
I'm not looking at him but I know he's smiling, I say nothing and he steps closer to me, my body is heating up, he puts his hand on my bare shoulder
,"See you in class."
He removes his soft warm hand by sliding it of my shoulder, leaving me confused by what just happen. Why was he here, talking to me, about a stalker! It's him, it must be, I have to get proof and get him arrested for stalking me.

It's time for class, I run across campus and reach the class in time, as I enter I caught Jason staring at me, I give him a timid smile, and he just looks away. I need to up my game now, for the remainder of the class I sit in my chair planning my next step. He is such a jerk I don't know how I'm going to establish my proof. After class ended I walk to the gates to wait for Tatiana, a flash caught my eye, the stalker, he must have taken another photo, I scan the ground and spot a girl with a camera, she must be checking the photo she took, my face expresses the anger I feel as I run towards her and stop myself just before I run over her.
"Give me that!"
I shout at her and she looks at me with bewilder in her eyes. When I look at the baby screen on her camera, there are a few photo's of people, her friends I assume, now I feel bad.
"I...I am sorry, I thought .. "
I feel terrible, she grabs her camera and walks away speaking to herself.

When I gather my thoughts into a ball I hear shouting,
"Bell, Bell,"
I hear my name, being shout, it's the stalker, I have to run now!
As I start to run back to the campus security I collide with someone and we fall to the ground.
I look up to apologise but then Tatiana speaks,
" Yo girl,"
she touches her head,
"Why would you run into me like like that, we could have greeted like normal people you know!"
I am so happy now, I am losing my mind, I thought the creep was following me and I ran, but it was only Tatiana.
I hug her while still sitting on the grass,
"Hi, I'm sorry, just I have to talk to you about this thing that's been haunting me since I got here, do you want to go eat out or something?"
I ask her but I already know that answer.

We decided to eat at Wendy's and I told her about the stalker, also Jason being my first suspect, how my classes have been, she , as always, has a lot to say about everything but she can't seem to help me with the stalker problem. I am upset about it but it won't spoil our night,
"When are you going back home?"
I ask as we pay the bill, she looks at me and her face turns sad.
"Have you been having those nightmares again Bell?"
What! How does she know, I haven't told anyone and she doesn't  know Ashley, or does she?
"No,"
I lie, I don't know how she could know about this.
"Why ?"
I ask her and she doesn't look at me, is she hiding something?
"Bell don't get mad,"....

(Please vote, and tell everybody about this story, thank you for the support, only all♡)