CHAPTER 18

"We're moving, we're really moving." I run over to my friend, he's playing at our normal spot in the sand. "Why, when?" He leaves his red truck and walks to me. "In a week, mommy said that your mommy is a bad person, she said that is also why both of our daddy's are gone!" A mini tear rolls down my tiny red face, "No Bell, you can't go," he falls on the ground, this ground was always green yet now in this morbid time it's brown, like it has died, like our friendship will in a week!
"I don't want to go, mommy said we need to get away, she said your mommy is a man stealer, I don't know what she meant by that, I just don't want to go!" I start to cry and sit down next to him, "You promised," he whispers.

"Bell, Bell, wake up, we're here. Bell." Jason sakes my shoulder to wake me, I feel so miserable after these dreams, why do they even keep coming back, they literally toy with my emotions. Jason walks to my side a d opens the door for me,
"Thank you." I climb out and he shuts the door,
"Bellie, your home my sweet child!" She wraps her arms around me and spins me in the air.
"Yes mom, and I.."
"Who is this?" My mom smiles and nears Jason,
"This is Jason mom, Yes one of my friends." He steps forward to shake her hand and she does the same,
"Jason?" She questions.
"Uhh Brooks mam, Jason Brooks." He scratches his neck, why is he nervous, actually they both look very awkward,
"Well nice to uh meet you, Jason." My mother breaks the silence and we walk into the house.
"Coffee, tea ?" She asks us while walking into the dining room,
"Yes tea please mam." Jason holds up his hand, even though she can't see him.
"I'm sorry, she can be a little obnoxious." I put my hands in my pockets,
"It's fine Bell," he reassures me,
"Come, let me go show you your room." I take him by his arm.
"And what if I want to sleep with you?" He sounds so confident but then his face goes red immediately,
"I, I'm sorry that's not what, I uh . That's not what I meant, it just came out, wrong!" He covers his face , this is so amusing for me, how confident he was and now he's blushing because he said the wrong words.
" Jason I know what you mean  and also if you behave you can sleep next to me." I tell him with a smirk.

We walk to the spare room, " This is where you will be sleeping, if not NEXT to me that is." I laugh again, I'm gonna mock him forever with this. We walk down the hall and we enter my old room, grey and white walls, bed covers and curtains, everything still the same as always.
"This is my room," I say when he follows behind me,
"Where I'll be when you want to join me." I give him a shove and he smiles at me.
The room is cold and then I spot why, my window is open. The moment I close it flashbacks of the night in my dorm room swipe trough my minds eye, this gives me chills and  now remember I have a note, or what I think is a note.
"I'll be right back, you can do whatever you want." I smile at him and leave the room to go to my bags in the car,
I want to see what's in this note, I open my little bag and take out the note, I gently rip the top of the envelope off and I stand correctly, it's another.
It's a photo of me and Alice, well not of us actually talking, just she standing and I am standing on the other side on my phone.
It says,
'I see you've met my friend?'

I'm starting to think that my "stalker" could be more than one person, maybe Alice and, shit I dunno who the man in class was?
"Bellie dear, why are you outside all by yourself, where's Jason?" My mother appears at the front of the car,
"He's exploring the house, I just came to get my little bag, you know." I smile at her, she looks concerned, but why?
"Mom are you okay?"
"Yes dear, just I don't think Jason is," I cut her off,
"Mom please, you just met him, don't judge him yet. I know he looks like the bad boy kind but he's not, he actually studies and I've never seen him with any other guy, like talking except Cole, and Cole is a sweet person, so please not now okay?" I pack out on her but this is wrong of her to be judging Jason, he's been only good to me and I feel safe when I'm with him, the stalker is scared of him, or I think he is because he ran away last time Jason came close!
"Okay dear." This is her only words before walking into the house again, I look up at my room and the curtains move, shit he's been watching us, I pray he didn't hear our conversation.
I close the car door and walk to the back to open the boot, it won't open, there's probably a button you need to push first, I walk to the driver side and open the door, I eventually find the button, when I get out of the car I get a fright,
"You found what your looking for Bell?" Jason is standing behind the door, but he was just in the house?
"Uh yes, why are you outside? Don't you need to drink your tea?" I close the door and walk back to the boot to get out our bags.
"Jason you only have one bag, like a really small bag, you know we're here all weekend right?" How could he possibly only have one bag? I have like three,
"Yes, all is in there, all what I need." He takes his bag and two of mine and walks into the house acting a little weird, I know he's nervous , maybe that's it. When I walk inside he is sitting on the chair talking to my mother.
"What are you two talking about?" I enter the dining room and put my bags down.
"Nothing dear, I'm just getting to know him," she smiles at me,
"Where did you say that was Jason?" My mother looks back at him,
"I grew up in Francesco mam."He takes a sip of his tea, it's like there playing a game.
"Uh mother, can you please excuse Jason for a bit, I need some help with the bags and stuff please?" I point at the bag on the floor,
"Oh yes dear, well talk later Jason." She winks at him and takes the two cups into the kitchen.
"You okay ?" I ask him As we walk upstairs with the bags.
"Yes, your mother is nice but she's like really overprotective." I laugh with him As we walk into my room,
" So are you gonna put your stuff here in my room, or in the other room?" I am unsure because he wanted to sleep with me in here,
"I'll put my stuff in the other room, " I am shocked by his words, why is he so cold now?
"Okay then, you know where it is ." I give him his bag and he walks off to the spare room.
What a jerk! If I knew he was going to be so uneasy I wouldn't of asked him to come with me.
I put my clothes in my closet, now I have more clothes to choose from when I leave again. I find myself sitting at my desk be wondering the note I got, why would I even get this, I mean is it like a warning or what? I don't understand, I need to get a camera, and when ever I see something weird I'll take a snap.
"Bell dear, what do you guys want to eat?"
My mother stumbles In to my room.

(Thank you for reading, but please keep voting, also comment on what parts you like and what you want to happen, I will love to make those wishes come true! ♡)