CHAPTER 17

The birds singing wake me, I'm alone, did I dream about Jason being here? No, he was here, but why would he leave, where to did he leave?
I check my phone for any messages however there are none. I have to find Jason, I want to be home in a few hours and he's my date, I quickly get dressed and hurry downstairs, I stop in my steps when I catch a glimpse of Jason's muscular back and his messy brown hair in the kitchen.
"Morning Belledie, want breakfast?" He turns his shirtless body to make the pancakes visible,
"Yes, are you still coming with later?" I ask unsure,
"Where to?"
Oh no, he forgot!
"I'm kidding!" he mocks me and I recall his face from last night and now I probably look the same as he did, I smile.
"Can we go afterwards?" I point at the food,
"Yes." He stacks pancakes on both of our plates and hands one to me,
"Thank you, I didn't think you could be so caring Mr Brooks." My voice is pitched,
" Well, mis Jones, I never wanted to be caring, but for you I will give it a try." my insides are boiling, that just melt my heart and everything attached to it!
When we're done Jason goes to the room to get my bags and he pulls a shirt over his naked skin,
"Ready?" I ask him As he comes down the stairs,
"Yes" he walks out of the building and I follow two steps behind him.
He has a car so we walk to the parking lot, the only car in this section of the parking lot is a old 1970 black Charger, wait, this is his car?
It actually makes the perfect sense, the guy every girl wants drives the car every man desires.
I'm so hooked in my own thoughts that I don't notice the other people and obviously as you know me, I numb into a girl!
"Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going and," when I look up its Alice, crap!
"Bell are you okay?" Jason runs back to me, leaving my bags in the middle of the road.
"Yes I'm fine, Alice I'm so sorry are you okay?"
I hold out my hand to her to help her stand up,
"What did he say your name was?"
Well that's a weird way to accept an apology?
" Uhh, Bell, why?" I reply bewildered,
"I was not sure who you are but some of your mail ended up in my care, " she picks at her pocket and hands me a squared envelope with my name in big red letters. This looks like another freaking photo from that creep!
"Where did you find this?" I look at her but she doesn't look at me, she is staring at the cracks in the road,
"I just found it in the mail, it must have came to the wrong dorm." She's picking at her nails, something ain't right!
"Jason can we go?" I step away from her ignoring the awkward conversation we just had.
As I climb into the car I put the envelope into one of my bags,
"What's that?" I know he's talking about the note,
"Nothing, just mail, I'll open it later." I smile at him and turn the radio on.
We drive the three hour drive home singing to the songs on the radio, but I can't enjoy this, the note is killing me, I have to read it!

(Sorry this CHAPTER is so short!
I have been busy with school and sport, I'll update tonight again.
Please like and comment  tho ♡)