CHAPTER 23

"Bell are your stuff packed?" Mother shouted from inside the house,

"Please don't go, I have no one else, Bell please." My friend goes red and starts crying.

"I'm so sorry, I have no choice, i really don't want to go, but mommy said we have to." I move closer to him and he gives me a hug.

Just as our hug ends a car pulls into our driveway, out of the car a man with a white suit and leather brown shoes.
With him a young boy, around our age, black silky hair and a teddy in one hand.

"Hi, are you the new owners?" My mother stumbles out of the house holding her hand out for the guy.
What does she mean? They're going to live here? But I don't want to go, my friend is here and I'll never see him again!

"So next month is fine?" I hear my mother say,
"Yeah that'll be great, I'm actually living at a hotel around the corner." The man smiles and rub his sons head.

"Bellie, don't go." My friend tugs at my arm to turn me back to him, I now realize he has been talking to me while I was eavesdropping.

"You two come meet the new owners." My mother calls to us. We look at each other and walk towards my mother, the boy comes out of hiding behind his father and this upsets my friend.
He grabs my hand and wave to the boy. I also wave to greet both him and his dad, they seem okay.

"Hi, can I also be your friend?" The little boy asks us, his brown eyes shimmer in the sun light.
"Yes, she's gonna leave me anyway." My friend walks away and leaves me standing all alone, this isn't my fault? Is it?

"Bell, wake up, stop screaming!" Jason shakes me awake, for what feels like the fiftieth time.
I'm wetted with sweat, my hair soaking in it, my dress sticking to my damp skin.
"Bell what's wrong?" Jason begged me to tell,
I don't know if I should, this is personal, hello he's just been up in there... he's already got personal!
"I have nightmares, like about my past, before I moved away from my old home, it's really messing me up. I had it about two years ago and now it's started again, I don't know what triggers it so I don't know how to stop this." I try to collect myself.
"Has something been happening to you Bell?" He stands up and moves to the kitchen, when he comes back with a glass of steam icy water I push myself not to tell him about the stalker.
"No, I just think it's stress, you know, exams on the way."I try to sound as certain as I can.
"You sure, you don't look okay?" Jason kisses my hand and I already feel better.
"Yes, let's go back to sleep?" I lay down on the couch and Jason cuddles next to me as we both drift off to sleep again.

The next morning I wake up to the sound of a cars door smashing closed, it's my mother, she's home.
"Jason wake up!" I whisper but I'm grave.
"Yes, why?" Jason runs his eyes, jeez, that's so good, that hair, all messy, his eyes are the most vibrant colour when he wakes up!
"Bell?" Jason rips me out of my day dreaming,
"My mother is here, quickly take these up to my room, please." I give him a sympathetic smile and jog to the kitchen. I stuff a bowl of cereal into the microwave and flip on the kettle.
The door opens and my mother amble into the house, she's giggling.

I step out of the kitchen with the intention to greet my chipper mother but she's not alone.
At her side a man, a familiar man!
Why is he here with her, how does she know him, he looks so much younger, I can't believe this is happening!

(Thank you all
Please vote !♡
This really takes time and I need to know that you guys are still reading my book, so please please vote, and comment as well)