CHAPTER 16

The thought of me and Jason is tingling the wild butterflies in my stomach.

If I hurry I will still make my night class, even though I haven't been to any other class, this will only help my studying.
I walk down the shallow halls and my footsteps are echoing , wait why am I hearing in double? There are more than my footsteps, I stop, silence!
I want to turn around but my body doesn't want to respond to the thought, I end up walk-running to class and I slam the door close when I am inside, luckily I am not alone. I scoot into my seat at the back of class and take out my books, the chair next to me moves out,
"Is this seat taken?" Jason looks down at me,
"No, you can sit there, I mean if you wanted to." Keeping it cool!

I am such a stupid flirt!
A knock on the door startles me,

"Hi, Miss Wallbie, we have a new student. She will be joining your class for the rest of the year, please make her feel welcome."
Another campus professor ? He's tall and has a old styled white beard, but he doesn't have any hair on his head, what a weird combination. The new girl is quite pretty, long curly blond hair, tied in a ponytail  and blue-green eyes. The professor gives her a quick fake smile before leaving the classroom,
"Welcome, welcome, you can take a seat, anywhere you want, what's your name dear?"
Miss Wallbie pushes her ugly glasses back to the top of her wide nose, she's really an ugly women, she could be starring in Nanny McFee!
"I'm Alice,"
she tugs a small curl at the back of her ear while slowly walking to the middle  of the big class. She looks nice, I hope she's nice, we have enough drama around here we don't need more!

"So continuing the lesson, words can really speak to people, sad or happy, Bell, what's the saddest word you know?"
She knows I didn't listing this entire time, Jason softly kicks me to open my mouth,
"I don't know the saddest word?" I sulk down in my seat and I know he is laughing on the inside,
"You okay?" He laughes and gives me a shove, I really urgently want this day to end, actually I just want to go home.
That reminds me, I need to ask Jason about the dinner this weekend, it came sooner than I intended.
"May I come over tonight?" Jason makes my life so much easier!
"Yess" I don't look at him, Miss Wallbie will know I'm not listing and she'll ask me stupid questions again.

After class he walked with me in silence all the way to my room, when we arrive we pack out and we studied almost the whole time, it's funny how I never imagined him As the studying type but here we are.
"Jason, I was wanting to ask you if your still free this weekend?" I put my pencil down and cross my legs on the floor,
"Yes, why?" He is still writing,
"So the family dinner is this weekend and I was wondering if you maybe wanted.."
he cuts me off,
"Yes!" He is happy,
"Let me finish, I was wondering if you would maybe look after my room?"
I am lying,
The colour in his face drains by the second and I can't help but laugh at him,
"I'm kidding, I want you to come with?"
He closes his book and stands up,
"Not funny!"
He turns on the tv and lie back on my bed.
I climb on my bed next to him and unexpectedly he puts his arm around my neck and I lay on his bicep.
This is nice, I know I'm red but he can't see my face anyways.

"So mommy said were moving."

"No, you can't go, you promised you'd stay with me, remember forever.. forever.. forever.. forever!"

"Bell, wake up! Wake up."
I wake to Jason's face centimetres away from mine, he looks so concerned.
"Are you okay, you screamed?"
I feel his breath against my cheeks and I forget my dream,
"Uhh, i had a dream, but.. I'm good."
I can't find the words to say,
He's looking deep into my eyes and I feel a sudden warmth take over my face, he's not moving, still leaning over me.
"Jason, I'm fine, I promise." I smile at him,
"Promises mean nothing to me Bell," he moves away from my face and lies next to me again, he folds his arms around my body and I feel safe, why do I feel so safe, I barley know Jason?
I want to ask him about his opinion about promises but he is snoring now so I don't want to intruded on his sleeping time, promises mean everything to me.
I battle with my inner-self about this for a while before I fall asleep again.

(Please please vote, I have made a character for Amike Van Zyl{Alice},
thanks for all the love and support,
everyone please
comment as well
♡)