CHAPTER 29

"Baby girl, I'm leaving now, I have stuff to do, see you in English." Jason whispers to me, I'm barely awake and it's still dark outside,
"Hmm, I love you."
I mumble,
Wait what! Whtly TF did I just say that!
"And me you baby girl."
He kisses me and then walk over before stepping outside.
Did he just say... that he does... love me too?

Buz buz
My alarm wakes me up just in time, I get ready and hop to the kitchen to make me some food.
I open the fridge to search for an appetizer, I move the cheese and a bottle of fanta, at first I thought it was just me seeing it, until I reached out and grabbed it, yes you guessed correctly, another!
I scan the room to see that nobody is close before I study the note.

This might as well be your last.
Say goodbyes!

This is the photo Cole took of me! When be said to me he wasn't the stalker!
How did he know u was gonna look in the fridge, or eat this morning?

I am furious at this stage, not even a little bit scared, I take out my phone and dailnin Coles number.

"Hello Bell, how.."

"I thought you weren't the stalker? I just got you freaking note, I actually believed you," I shout into the phone,

"Bell, what are y..."

"Ohh don't act like you don't know! I'm anyway calling the police on your ass!"  I press end call and I feel empty.
I don't really know if I'm actually gonna call the police, I just, I'm so disappointed in this, and who it turned out to be.
I put the note in my pocket and walk to English.
When I enter I take my seat, the thought of Cole stalking me strikes shivers down my spine and I blow out of goosebumps.
"You okay?"
Jason scoots in next to me as usual.
I nod, without saying a word, I'm not telling him, I really don't need him to be angry or do something about Cole today!
When class ends Jason offers to walk me to yoga,
"I'm not going."
I tighten the grip on my English journal a little tighter, just so that the ends of my fingers turns white.
"Bell, why, are you sure your okay?"
He sounds worried and honestly I feel bad, this isn't his fault,
"No, I'm fine, I just don't have the energy today."
I give him a smile, fake ofcourse, but he simply wraps his arms around me and tighten the circle.
" I'll see you tonight, at your place.
I love you."
Jason kisses my lips and they don't even part at his touch.
"Okay, I love you too."
I look down to the green grass, nature is so beautiful this time of year.

I don't have any strength for the rest of the day so I'm not even going to attend dance class. I need a rebound, not that my heart is broken by love, but I know there's something broken.
I walk to the library only to find Cole waiting for me inside.
"Bell,"
he touches my arm
"Leave me alone!"
I shout,
"Shhhhh!"
The lady at the desk shouts at me, she's really a grumpy lady, no wonder she's a librarian, she has no life!

"Let me explain please?"
Cole begged me to follow him,
I walk and sit down at a desk, well you didn't think I was gonna pass the opportunity to find out why he did this?
"What have I done?"
He still looks so innocent, I can't fall for it again!
"Cole, I know your my stalker!"
I take out the picture and throw it at him,
"I did not send you anything!"
He whispers but it comes out loud.
"Ohh so somebody must have taken the photo at the same time as you did yesterday!"
I stand up, pushing the chair backwards with my legs,
"Bell, listen to me, I swear this wasn't me, I swear on my grave!
I would never do this to you,
Bell please, believe me, I didn't to this!"
He grabs my hand and gestures that I sit down, I do so.
I don't know what to think, I was hoping that it wasn't him and I really do believe that it still isn't,  something else is going on,
"I do believe you, but how di..."

"I don't know, but I'm gonna find out!"
I see the same anger that I saw in Jason's eyes, this is ending badly both ways.
He takes the photo from me and I am left in the stillness of the library, all alone, and I don't know what to expect.

That night Jason came over, we really just slept , I was litterly to drained to do anything in that context.

(Thank you guys for all the support, I love you all l, look at this RANKINGS!
PLEASE PLASE KEEP VOTING ♡)

(Thank you guys for all the support, I love you all l, look at this RANKINGS!PLEASE PLASE KEEP VOTING ♡)