CHAPTER 15

The next day i decide not to go to class, i want to study and the exams are close. I dress myself and I notice that Ashley is not in bed, she probably fell asleep in the kitchen or went him with some guy. I walk downstairs and the house is a mess, cups and people lying everywhere, I don't know when the party ended I was out like a candle!
I don't see Ashley anywhere so she's most likely to be with the guy from last night. Last night! Jason, and I, we almost, I need to see him, I think I like him and this scares me, should it, is this normal. I can't remember the last time I had a boyfriend, I don't know how to react to this anymore.

When I am outside everybody seems to be as normal as usual, they don't look sick or willing to help clean up the mess, I mean they were there, the whole campus was there.
I am on my way to the library, it's early so I know it won't be near closing time. When I reach it I find myself a place to sit away from the other people in here, at the back at the library.
I take out my books and start to study, the questions are easy and so is all the stuff I need to study,

Question 1: What is your first entry in your journal about?
Well that's easy, I wrote about my first day here, excluding the stalker.

Question 2: Did you feel sad writing this entry?
No not al all.

Question 3 : What makes you happy?
Reading, drinking and i don't know?

Question 4: What is the most saddest word you know?
Umm, I don't know, I don't know any sad words except like the normal sad words, crying, sobbing, I don't know?

I look at the time and it's been 2 hours already, my stomach growls and I know it's time to get a move on. I gather my things and leave the quiet place, I will order pizza when I get to my room, I don't want to go all the way to a restaurant or food stall.
*Zing*
My phone vibrates in my back pocket, I take it out, I have a message from a unknown number, it's a video, I open it. It's a video of me in the library, he took this now, the stalker, I call the number!
"This number does not exist, try different numbers instead."
A robotic voice on the phone speaks to me, this number is not real? Then how did this video come from the number to my phone, and it just happened now, this is me in the video like ten minutes ago.
I look around me holding my phone in one hand and my books in the other, everybody starts moving in slow motion, I feel overwhelmed and I want to disappear. I feel my world turning and my eyes close as my body hits the cold green grass.

"Do you think she's okay?"

"Yes, she'll be fine, Would you just stop worrying now?"

I wake staring at a unfamiliar ceiling,
"Bell," a man's voice speaks,
"Bell, are you okay?" Also a man's voice but this one seems a little fluently.
I look to my side and there is the two of them, Jason and Cole.
"Wha..how did I get here?" I am so confused, what happened?
"I saw you fall in the main yard, I brought you here, I didn't know what else to do." Jason looks at me with a shy smile.
"Yeah, when I came in, you were snoring and we didn't want to wake you." Cole laughs and Jason punches his arm,
"Ohh, the last thing I remember is the," the video!
"A video?" Jason looks down at his hands,
What how does he know, My face gives me away,
"I saw it on your phone, what is going on Bell?" He looks at me again,
I'm not telling, he's gonna go crazy if he finds out what's been happening to me!
"It's Ashley, she sends me videos and pictures a lot, don't think weird, I asked her to do it, I like 'in action' photos and videos." I lie.
"That's a little weird Bell, you know they don't have medicines for these type of things." Cole teases me,
but Jason doesn't look convinced, he knows I'm lying!

"Well it's been fun, but I got to go home now, have a nice evening , bye."
I feel awkward, so I'm leaving, Jason calls for me when I'm out of the door,
"Bell," he hides his body inside and only is head is visible,

"Jason," I raise my eyebrow,
"We still on for a date and your
family dinner?" He smiles
"Yes, anytime." I smile and walk further.

(Thank all of you, please vote!♡
don't stop reading now, it's gonna get messy!)