CHAPTER 27

After dance class I wait for Cole to return from the bathroom, I check my phone to see if Jason maybe texted me but there's nothing. I hope he isn't getting bad feeling about us, us? Is there even an us, I mean one little weekend and I don't really know what we are, yet, I'll find out tonight.

I snap out of my subconscious as I hear a photo snap, I want to stand up and flee, for it could be the stalker finally making his move!
But I turn to a blushing Cole with his phone out pointing at me,
"Cole, what are you doing?"
I make an attempt to grab his phone but he pulls away,
"Aww common, it's just one photo, and besides I always take photos of my friends."
He walk over to the radio so that we could rehearse.

This was weird! He takes photos, I can't believe he might be, no!
It can't be, I mean it's Cole, the sweet loving and caring guy,
"Cole,"
I'm afraid to ask this, I don't want my life to end now if I find out that he is leading a sort of double life.
"Are you, I mean, you took the photo, do you, are you my stalker!" That took a while to finally climb out of me, I don't know what to expect, I really hope it's not him, I shut.my eyes and await a response.
"Your stalker, Bell, what are you taking about no, you have a stalker ?"
He is so confused and his reaction is pure, I know it's not him.
He wouldn't let go of what he just heard so I told him about it,
"You have to swear to not tell Jason, he will flip."
My body fills with worry over the thought of what Jason is capable of if he found out I have a stalker, I only see anger, lots and lots of it to.
"Bell, we have to do something?"
He chews on his short fingernails, he is panicking, I shouldn't of told him!
"Please."
I beg him not to tell,
"Okay fine, but we still need to do something about it!"
He hissed at me before we carried on practicing for out perfect marks.

I told him that I have to get back to my room and he was more than understanding and even offered to walk me there, because of the stalker that could be close.
When we arrive I greet him and walk into my room where Jason's sitting on my bed, without a shirt.

"Jason, your her, how long have you been here?"
I am surprised and thrilled to see him after this long day,
"Not long, but long enough to get what I came for. Lock the door."
He has a smirk on his face, he gestures me to move towards him, I lock it and walk over to the bed, slowly.

(Thank you all for reading, please vote, please also comment in the next few chapters, it's close to the end and I want to know if I should make another book, ha ha see what I did there!
Love you all♡)