CHAPTER 11

Approaching the library the sky that was always  wild blue with the sun smiling at the earth has turned into a mess, it's now as black as the ink on every note I have received.
When I sit foot into the library Ashley is on her way out,
"Bell mate!" She shouts my name ,
"Shhhh!" The lady at the desk gives her a glare and continues her book.
"Hi," I whisper,
"Do you know about the party tonight, are you gonna be there?" I sound like a nun warning her against it.
"Yes, are you mate, please say yes, I'm not going alone ey?" She makes a puppy face and it looks ridiculous but I can't go, I dont know if he will be there, but on the other side I need a distraction from all that's been happening,
"Okay, I'll go." I give in and she jumps up and down clapping her hands,
"Shhhhh!"The same lady warns again,
"Jeez, get life ey mate." She rolls her eyes at the lady and gives me a hug before walking out of the building. I walk to the desk and return the books over the counter, when I finish I need to go get something to wear at he party.
There's a clothing shop right off campus, I'll go there.
I order a cab from campus. Nearing the shop I get a call,
"Hello, Bell speaking." It's an unknown number,
"I know it's you, why else  would I be calling," it's Jason, I know it is,
"What do you want Jason?" I ask  annoyed ,
"Are you gonna show, at the party tonight?" He sounds nervous,
"Why do you ask?" Game face on!
"Just wondering." I think he read my thoughts because he seems like he doesn't care now,
"Yes, I will be there." I say quickly, to quickly, There's no answer,
"Are yo still there?" I ask,
He laughs and my phone vibrates, I retrieve my phone from my ear and it's dead, shit. He's going to think I blew him off.
We stop at the store and I tell the driver I'll be quick.
I step into the store and run to the dress section, there are long dresses, short dresses, feather dresses, a lot of freaking dresses.
I come upon a short, pink lace, long sleeve dress, with no straps, this is the one. I take it from the hanger and go into the dressing room, I slip it on and WOW.
I look amazing in this dress, I stare at myself for a while and I need to get shoes to match, no heels! I need sandals, I hope they have.
When I leave the dressing room I search for sandals to match and today is my day! Light brown sandals that has a sort of thin rope to tie it with, it goes all the way up to the top of my ankle.
Perfect!
I go the the cashier and pay, when I leave the shop it's raining lightly, I nip to the cab and then get in, we drive back to campus.
I get out and pay the cab driver, I run with my bags in my hand all the way to the house. As i enter  the house  it's packed with students, smoke and alcohol, I actually missed this!
I run upstairs to my room and I get dressed as quickly as I can, I let down my wet hair, it matches my look so I leave it, i don't do make up so I'm about done. I take a last look of myself in the mirror when my door opens and Ashley interrupts my moment.
"Amazing mate, you just look amazing, you sure were going to the same party?" She smiles and take my arm leading me down to the kitchen.
I am quite nervous, this is my first party here and I don't know anybody really. My eyes look for Jason or Cole but I don't see them anywhere.in  the kitchen I get myself a drink and down the first cup, Ashley looks at me ,
"Everyone, attention everyone, who want to play a game ay?" She smiles at me and I know i was her inspiration to this.

(Thank you guys, please keep voting, tell me what you think in the comments. Also the dress she is wearing is at the top of this chapter ♡)