CHAPTER 10

I look at the note on the back of the photo first,
'You look so peaceful when you sleep.'
I turn the paper around and it's a photo of me sleeping, last night, Tatiana is in this picture as well, he was in here!
But how, we locked and I didn't hear anybody breaking in. Ashley was the only other person in here, but she just looked after me for Tatiana, she couldn't possibly be the stalker, she's not even weird or something.

It's 9 already and Ashley is still not here, I get my phone out to call her,
"Hi, where are you, it's late and something happened ?"
She breathes in,
" Well mate, I'm not coming to the room tonight, I'm at a friend's room ey and I'll be sleeping here tonight, I'm sorry for not letting you know mate."
She sound flattered
And I know she's at a guy's house, room.
"Okay, but be careful, see you tomorrow."
I turn my phone off and take a book out to read, my mind is racing because of what happened and the thought of the stalker in my room without me noticing. I thought I would feel and be safer with the security all around us now but it's like things just got worse!

"Mommy why won't you help, daddy wake up." I scream at mommy.
"Why would you do this Josh?" Mommy's crying out to my friend's daddy. He hurt daddy, why? The blue and red lights took him away and I never saw daddy again! And that man also went to a big house, and we never saw our daddy's, ever again.

I wake myself up and I'm soaking in sweat and tears. This is horrible, I don't like these, why would they just suddenly come back to me, I don't  want to remember,it's in the past and it can't be erased!
I sit up, I don't want to go back to sleep again, this drains my energy and I don't want to think about it.It's 4am, and I refuse to go back to sleep. The room fills with a smoke smell and I immediately feel nauseous, I reach for the lamp next to my bed and the room brightens up. I look around still sitting on my bed to see if anything is out of place, I smell him, the stalker, but everything seems to be in place. I think I'm going mad, my mind is playing tricks on me just to make me scared all over again!

At 6am...

When the birds sing and the sun shows it's half-body, I get ready and head down to the kitchen, there's people everywhere, busy with something of their own, it looks like a party, but it's only 7am, don't parties usually start at night? I stumble past everyone and when I reach the kitchen I see Jason and Cole.
"Hi Bell!"Cole practically screams at me,
"Oh hi Cole, Jason." I greet them both walking to the fridge, I'm hungry and need to eat first.
"Bell," he only nods and then carries on unpacking red cups from their bags.
"Why are there so many people here, what's happening?" I ask while eating a bowl of cereal , I don't know who I'm asking but one of them will probably answer me,
"There's a party here tonight," Jason speaks first,
"Yeah it's gonna be awesome, wanna come?" Followed by Cole, I don't know if I should, the stalker sent me a note about me not partying and it's kind of creepy to think he's been watching me party all this time,
"I'll think about it, bye now."i put the bowl in the sink and greet them,exiting the kitchen, I'm on my way to the library to return the books I took out yesterday.

(♡Vote please and spread this story... )