CHAPTER 28

GUYS ANOTHER PG MOMENT SKIP DOWN IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS!♡
YES THIS IS A WARNING!
ENJOY♡

Is this really happening tonight?
With Jason, I stand in front of him and he picks me up to lay on top of him, he slows kisses my neck and nibbles on my skin before making his way up to my mouth, he stops and holds my face in place above his,
"Kiss me,"
he mutters while he stares into my eyes.
I'm lost, I only feel the need for Jason to do whatever he wants, I'm ready, it's gonna be him.
I bow my head down and kiss him, slowly and gently, but it seems like thit wasn't going to last for long and before I knew it he digs his fingers into my side's and now he is on top.
Our mouths have their own rhythm as does Jason's hands, he glides them up and down on my body creating plenty of shivers and goosebumps.
Like last time he slowly moves his hand down my body and puts his hand on my thin fabric before biting my lower lip, as if he's asking permission.

I open my eyes and he sees that as an agreement, he slides his hand into my underwear, and rubs my centre.
I can feel the warmth of his hands on my skin and I need more, I put my hands in his hair and I tug it to point out the obvious. He smiles at me while biting his lip and lowering his head to my breast.
He kisses slowly making his way to my belly and then more down to there the wet fabric covers me.

He eagerly took off the not needed fabric and threw it on the floor,
He kissed all the way down until he reached my centre and the same feeling from the night at my house came back, tension starting in my stomach. He brings more to the game and enters a finger, my breathing is heavy, he notices and I feel him smile while he continuous.
I feel the tension on the verge of snapping and then he stops, he unbotton his jeans and slowly zip his zip down, his eyes not leaving mine.
He steps off the bed and his jeans fall in the floor, he scans at my body, up and down before climbing back on top of me.
He presses his lips on mine and then pull away, I look into his vibrant green eyes, he looks so lost, as do I, but truth be told, I didn't care.
I smash my lips against his and my hands move to his back, he sounds to be enjoying this, because his breathing is louder than mine.
His mouth moves to my neck once again and he bites, piercing into my skin making me moan louder than I should have.

He forces my hands still at my head and he holds them in place with one hand, while taking off his underwear with his other. He stills himself for a minute without looking at me,
"Jason,"
I try to sounds as cool as possible, I do not want to ruin this!
"I'm ready."
I breath out and it gives him a spark, because he slams into me, spreading and breaking every part in his way.
"Jason!"
I shout out in pain, I was wrong, I'm not ready!
"Jason, please!"
He looks into my eyes, seeing the tears form in the corners. He stops still inside me,
"I'm sorry baby girl,"
he wipes my hair out of my face,
"I don't want to hurt you, it will get better, do you trust me?"
He raises his eyebrow and the water from my eyes disappears, I do trust him, and I want this to feel better,
"I do,"
I statter,
With that being said he slowly moves again, it already feels better but it still hurts,
"See, I told you baby girl."
Jason smiles at me and moves his head to my neck, he sucks on my skin while moving faster.
The tension builds and it feels even more so than before, I feel close and I want Jason to see this,
"Jason,"
I breath,
He stops biting me and look I to my eyes that are now closed,
"Open your eyes baby girl."
He cups my hands with his and squishes it tighter, he moves faster and I feel no pain, only the tension in my stomach.
"Ahh Bell,"
Jason cries out and that did it for me, I break and come undone with him still inside of me and then He stops and his body shakes on top of mine,
"Fvck ye..."
his words fall lost as I look into his eyes again,
"Thank you,"
I say, I don't reply know why I'm thanking him but I just did!
Shit, was that not right?
Jason rolls of of me and I turn to him as his arm holds me still.
He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes.

(Thank for all my fans, remember the book thing!
Please vote, please please!
♡)