CHAPTER 19

"Uh, I dunno mom. Are you gonna make or order something?" My mother breaks my paranoia from that creep.
"Whatever you decide dear?" She's very chipper, unlike her really.
Jason is no where to be seen, I don't know what he would like,
"I'll let you know now mom, just gonna ask Jason too, I'll meet you down stairs?" I stand up and my mother nods while walking out of the room, I knock on the spare room door where Jason is staying.
"Jason?" I open the door,
A naked body with wet hair bend down to grab a blue towel, shit!
I close the door, too hard,
"Is everything okay?"
my mother shouts from downstairs,
"Uh, Yes mother, be down in a sec." I shout back.
The door opens and Jason is red, I know for a fact that I'm looking much worse than he is,
"Jason, I.. I," I can't seem to find the words, I mean, ughhh I just can't.
"It's fine, it would have happened soon anyway." He smiles and swipes his hand trough that brown wet hair.
"Happened soon?" Who does he think he is? I am no whore!
"I didn't mean it that way, I just ment were in the same house, only one bathroom and our rooms are close to each other and, yeah."
That makes more sense, doesn't it?
"Oh, okayh." I turn around and walk away,
"Wait, Bell, why if I may ask were you opening the door?" He sort of steps out the doorway with one of his legs,
Shit, I can't remember, umm, oh no this is gonna seem very stalker like!
"Well, I wanted to know if, umm what," I try to lie,
"Bell!" My mother shouts from downstairs, ohh yes.
"What you wanted for dinner tonight?" Play it cool Bell, or he will know you were stunned!
"Ohh, well I dunno, what would you like?" I spot a water drop falling from his hair onto his lower lip,
"Bell?" Jason waves his hand in front of my face,
"Uhh yes, umm I don't know either, how does sea food sound?" I cross my arms and I think I look thoughtful,  or that's how I hope I now look.
"Yeah, that be great." He gives a sharp smile.
I return the smile and walk to my mother downstairs, she has the phone in her hand and she's looking impatient,
"Are yo ready to give me an answer now!" She shouts at the top of her lungs,
"Yes,sorry mother, is sea food okay?" I don't want to upset het more than she already is, god knows why?
"Whatever, I can't wait another twenty minutes for a damn answer!" She stands up and walks outside with the phone on her ear.

"Bell!" I hear Jason scream from upstairs, I run and enter his room without knocking.
" Jason?" I don't see him,
"Bell in here," his voice is coming from my room, I walk to my room and when I enter he is sitting on my bed, when he sees me walk in his bloodshot eyes are on mine.
"Jason, what's the matter?" What is he doing, he is looking so vulnerable at the time,
"Bell, I'm so sorry, I have to tell you that. I didn't mean it, I just don't like to mix with people, they always hurt me, always." He lays his face in his hands, is he, crying?
"Bell, I didn't mean to be so uneasy, or cold towards you, I just, I'm getting the feeling that I maybe, i don't know, like you? That scares me, a lot!" He looks up and wetness surrounds his eyes.
What, Jason likes me! He's freaking crying! What the he'll is happening!
"Jason, I'm sorry."
He cuts me off,
"I knew you wouldn't feel the same, it's fine, I'll just go home."
He stands up but I pin him down and sit on his lap,
"Jason Brookes, the thing you don't understand is that I'm actually falling for you as well." I am confident because he spilled his feeling first,
"Really?" He sounds surprised,
"Yes Jason." I smile at him and we have a stare off for about two minutes before he covers the back of my head with his hand and pulls my face to his, he kisses my lower lip to make sure I want to kiss him as well, and I say yes by biting his lip. His mouth crashes onto mine and I follow his movements.

(All my readers, I am truly very sorry that I've not updated sins the last time, exams have started and also the sport is exhausting, so I will update as soon as I can x
Still thank for the support and please keep voting!)