CHAPTER 32

He neared me and I couldn't do anything, all I could feel was fear.
I still couldn't make out who he was because of the hoodie covering his upper-face,
"Finally, this day has come."
He sounds calm, his voice seems familiar, too familiar.
"Hdjdowllxm"
I wiggle on the chair and try my luck again,
His hand moves closer and he rips off the tape with compelling grip,
"What do you want from me!"
Finally, I can scream and maybe I'll be saved.
He says nothing, his body is very familiar to, as is the way he walks and smells.
"I want you."
Those chilling words leave me speechless, I can't remember what I need to, I don't know who this is and why he wants me.
"Problem is, you are gonna hurt me, just like,"
He stops and walks to a table across from me, I can't see what's on it, only the shape.
"What are you takin about?"
Tears forms in my eyes, I don't want to die like this, i don't even know what i did wrong and why would someone who wants me, want to kill me?

"My mother, she , she's he reason I am like this!"
I hear metal fall on the hard cold ground, this causes a over powering echo moving inside this small building.
"She's the reason he's now gone, she was...she hurt him, and he had to do what was right. And now look where he is!"
Why is he telling me this, I have nothing to do whit this, I don't even know who this freak is!
"What do I have to do with this?"
I sob.
He walks over and leans down in front of me,
"You, will do the same to me. My mother was also in love once, and then she fucked another guy,"

I know! Suddenly my childhood nightmares came back, he was my friend once.
"Jason?"
I stammer,
"Bellie,"
He takes of the hoodie and his face is revealed to my now panicky, fumed and tearfull eyes.
"Yes, your father caused a whole family to become, miserable, and now, look at me, here I am, in love with his daughter! Fucked up right?"
He stands up, I feel sick to my stomach, I can't breath and I am icy cold.
I feel the vomit climbing up my throat, at the same time my body starts to shake, disappointment, regret,concern and piercing pain flows through me.
Vomit spills out of me and he runs to me.
"Are you okay?"
Why doe she even care? He's gonna kill me in a matter of seconds and now he's worried because I just puked!
"What do you care, just kill me and get it over."
I feel nothing, I don't care what's gonna happen, I want to die. My heart has been ripped out, I've been taken for granted and Cole is dead.
"Dont yo wanna know why?"
He lifts my chin up to look at him,
"Not really."

"Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway.
So my mother loved my father, and you love me?"
He waits for an answer, I just nod,
"Yeah thought so, but anyway, she stopped loving him and bedded another guy, wich caused my father to loose it, then he went to jail. That left me and my mother to grow older, and look what I've become. I don't want the same ending he had, I'm not going to kill another man because my wife doesn't love me anymore."
He's smirking,
But really though, this is his excuse to kill me?
That's fucking lame!

"So your gonna kill me, because you think I'm your mother? Well that's quite original."
This is really ridiculous, really!
"Don't start Bell!"
He shouts and kick my chair, I fly backwards and fall with the chair on my back.
"Jason please stop! I promise i won't do that to you, I really do love you!"
I cry out but he doesn't seem to care,
"You promised me you'd stay with me to, and you left!"
Is he talking about shen we moved?
"That wasn't even my fault!"
I snapped back, this angerd him even more, he almost ran to me and held a knife to me throat,
Tears made him stop.

"Ahhh, fuck Bellie! Why did I have to care!"
He throws the knife to the other side of the room,
"Why did you have to kill Cole!"
I know I'm taking chances but I'm gonna die anyway,
"He was gonna split on me, but Bellie the thing you didn't know was that I am not your only stalker.
Well I am now, after he died."
He chuckles,
Wait what is he talk about, Cole would never and he told me that as well!