CHAPTER 8

"Bell don't get mad, but I have been asking one of my friends to look out for you, because I know how you get when you party and yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to look like a psycho but I kinda do, don't I?"
I cover my mouth and I'm sort of glad and infuriated at the same time, I'm glad that the person Stalking me is someone looking after me, but I'm not sure how to feel about this, she went behind my back, and also why all the notes and photos?
"Bell say something please."
she look worried but I'm not even that mad I just want to know why she did the picture taking with the note thing.
"Why the notes?"
I ask uncovering my mouth, she looks up at me and consern takes over her face,
"Those that you've been getting? I promise I don't have anything to do with that, I only ask her from time to time what you've been up to, and that's it!"
She's taking very fast, and when I catch up to her words the fear I felt before finds itself a comfortable place in my stomach again.
"Wait you mean that that wasn't you, but then who was your friend, is his name Jason?"
I ask while frowning.
" No,"
she answers slowly
"It's Ashley, your roommate, I met her at a party last year, she told me that you are her new roommate, so then I asked her to keep me updated on what was happening in your life."
Ohh, but that doesn't make sense then, then I still have a stalker and Jason still is my first suspect! I look for my phone to see what the time is but I can't seem to find it anywhere in my bag, I must of left It in my room.

When night falls we went home, well not home, to my room, Ashley and Tatiana jumped up and down while hugging each other. They must also be close, I've never seen her be so nice to another girl before,
"She knows about you."
Tatiana informs Ashley and she looks happy.
"Yes, and next time you can talk to me, no spying on me! If you want to know how I've been, you have my number too you know."
I sound high and mighty. It's been fun talking about what has been disturbing me,
"Yes girl, I'm sorry for not telling you, forgivzies?"
Tatiana winks at me and I smile,
"Thank you for coming, I feel safer that you know what I'm going trough so when I die, you'll know who and why!" All three of us laughs and Tatiana throws her hands up demanding silence, "But wait, how do you know that your staleker-guy is this Jason?",
I actually don't know what to say except,
"He said he would love to have a stalker."
She looks at Ashley and they laugh again,
"Girl no, hell, girl listen to me, is that all you have?"
Why is this funny, the guy is creepy, and he told me this right after I found another note,
"Yes and he's creepy, like a lot!"
If I sound as stupid as I think this won't end well for me!

The annoying sound of knocking on the door wakes me and I crawl over Tatiana next to me to get up. When I open the door, here he is, again, his right hand digging in the right pocket of his light brown pants, a white button up t-shirt fits tight onto his amazingly shaped body,
"Uhm hi, just thought you would want this back, you left it in class, yesterday that is."
He scratches the back of his neck and his eyes are locked on mine.
He holds out his hand and hands me a black and blue fluffy-ball attached to a black cover. My phone!
"Uhh thank you, I thought I lost it, i didn't even think about losing it in class."
His lips almost reflect everything I said, this is so awkward maybe I do like him and my subconscious is over exaggerating because I feel caged in this place with a stalker!
"Do you want to walk to class with me?"
His question almost gives me a stroke, did he ask me that, I turn to see that he is talking to me and not to somebody else.
"I'm not ready yet so I don't,"
I am cut off by him,
"I can wait? If you wanted to that is."
He looks away into the hall and I am screaming on the inside, time to keep it cool Bell,
"Yes, that would be, Yes good. So you are gonna wait outside?"
You stupid idiot!
"Hurry up."
He's probably ignoring my stupidity, I nod and close the door.
I wake Tatiana and tell her I'm going to class and it was nice having her here, I get ready and step outside of the room. He is not here, he told me he would wait but I don't see him, I walk down the hall and when I reach the kitchen there he is, leaning against the wall with his one hand in his hair and his other in his pocket.
I find myself smiling and then he turns around to me. Shit!
"Uh hi,"
my cheeks are burning, I know I'm red and he's going to laugh at me.
"Ready?"
He smiles and then walks past me to the door of the house, I follow him and it's quiet all the way to the class. When we enter class there's a man standing in the front of the empty class with a face mask,
"Bellidie,"
the guy speaks, my heart sinks and I am frozen, Jason looks at me and phobia is clear in my face! Jason doesn't ask anything he just walks to the front of the class, the guy throws him with a piece of paper and runs out of the emergency door.
That was my stalker! I am frozen, Jason picks up the piece of paper and walks towards the dustbin.
"No, wait,"
I scream before he throws it in.

(Please keep on voting. ♡)