CHAPTER 14

"Jason?" I stumble forward and fall onto his lap, I sit legs open and  now remember what I'm wearing! He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug, his head is on my chest and the embrace gets  tighter.
I don't know what do to, a whole slow five minutes pass and then only he releases me, I want to stand up but his grip tightens so I stay in place.
"Jason are you okay, I mean what are you.." My mouth gets cut off by his, he invents the way out lips are moving, and when I think it can't get any better than me kissing the hottest guy here, he bites my lower lip and stares into my eyes, he moves his one hand up the silky blue material all the way to my neck, he folds his hand over my neck and tilts it to the side, my whole body shivers with goosebumps and it just got better.

The door smacks open and Ashley busts in, drunk and giggling with the guy who questions me first,
"Shit," she covers her mouth,
"You doing good Bell ey?" She giggles and her friend joins her.
I get off of Jason and he stands up as well,
"Bell where's your phone?" He asks me before I can speak to Ashley,
"In my drawer why?" I point at my drawer.
He doesn't answer me and I turn to Ashley,
"Uh, nothing happened, we just kissing ." I tuck my hair behind my ear and Ashley smiles at me,
"Bye Bell, see you tomorrow." Jason moves past everyone in the room, without even looking at me!

"Sorry mate." Ashley puts her hand out in front of her and gives me a apologetic smile, I am so mad at her now!
"It's fine, would you please just go down stairs, I'm going to bed now?" I ask her opening my covers on my bed, she grabs the guy's hand and walks out giggling.
This is just great, he just walked away, how am I suppose to know what happened and what this meant ?
He didn't even greet me, well not properly anyway, she literally ruined everything.
My phone rings,
"Yes." I answer rudely, I know it's wrong but I'm mad at the moment,
"Bell, it's me," the voice on the phone reminds me of the amazing time we just had and I kind of miss the feeling,
"Ohh hi, why did you leave like that, or actually why leave at all?" I want to know, he could have stayed and slept here.
"It got crowded and I just don't like that, I'm sorry, but that's why I save my number on your phone." I remember him asking for my phone but he didn't respond.
"Oh, that's why you wanted my phone, are you still here?" I sound desperate, maybe I am?
"No, I left, like I said it's to crowded and I needed a break."
"Yes, me to, that's why I'm gonna tell you goodnight now." I smile, yes I know he can't see me but I still do it!
"Yes, goodnight miss Bell, see you tomorrow." his teasing me but it sounds good when he says it, I put the phone down and I remember before our perfect moment I got another one!

I nip to my closet and take out the photo,
'You are perfect to me
It's a photo of me in the dressing room, when I bought my dress, this was just before the party, he followed me to the shop. How could he have known about it? Or where I was going?
I don't know what to do about this stalker anymore, I feel overwhelmed and it's really freaking me out, but if I tell someone else maybe it won't be so hard anymore, I also mean someone who can potentially help me.
I put the photo on my drawer and crawl into bed, I find myself thinking about Jason, he's just so perfect, I feel like this is all I ever think about yet I don't think about it enough!

"How are you today?" I ask my friend,
"I'm okay, we can't go visit daddy anymore, he got sent away again." He puts his toy truck on top of the sand pile,
"I don't know when daddy is coming home either, mommy cries a lot and she doesn't love me anymore." I sit my doll on top of his truck and we ride down the mountain of sand,
"Looks like it's just us, forever?" I stand up and sand falls from my red flower dress,
"Promise?" He also stands up and he asks for my hand by putting his out in front of him.
"I do."

(Thank you for reading, I love you all, please vote♡)