► ♪♫ 4 ♫♪ ◄

*cling*

*cling*

"Welcome to- Oh! Chaeyoung!"

"Hey Dahyun! wassup!"
"Great! Business is swimming well.. how bout you? earned enough?"
"Yeah.. not really, Lisa gave 300,000 Won I mean that's enough to last me for a another week, regardless of my rent."
"Geeze Chae! you should just accept the couple's offer really.."
"No, I am trying to prove that I can do this without my family's help. I will get to Paris one way or another!"
"Why not work for me instead? i mean I am 21, and I get a lot of share from this old thing.."
"Nah! What good will it get me? I am trying to get my works all over Seoul, but I do get a few recognition."

Dahyun served me an Iced cold tea and some macaroons on the side.

"Say, What's with Paris anyway and the artist? I mean all artists lives there"
"It's  the way of the world Dahyun, Paris is filled with the greats of the  greatest painters ever lived. I want to aim for École des Beaux  University of Arts. The best of the best art school in Paris."
"Wont that cost you more money Chae?"
"I  know, That is why I plan on creating Masterpieces for sale. Paris are  very well known for art.. I'll sell it there, and get in as a scholar!"

"Gee.. you really planned it all didn't you?"
"It's a dream Dahyun, I am not gonna sacrifice a dream.. FOR ANYTHING or ANYONE.."

"What about Somi?..."

As  soon as she mentioned her name, I stopped and kept quiet. I did not  know what to say, but she stared at me as if she was waiting for an  answer to my decision.

"She.. well.."
"You two would never fix  it huh?" Dahyun sighed "You two were such a good couple, 3 years all to  waste. I envy you Chae.. I really do" Dahyun hanged her head low and  clicked her tongue.

"I am sorry, It's just that. Somi and I.. we are just so different.. It seems it's never meant to be"
Dahyun  chuckled "huh, you say that after 3 years of relationship. but what do I  know.. I could not get that kind of serious relationship at all.."