► ♪♫ 30 ♫♪ ◄

It's the girl's tournament for archery and ThinkBlack had been falling behind against Gudugan with them having 8 points ahead

It's the girl's tournament for archery and ThinkBlack had been falling behind against Gudugan with them having 8 points ahead. Tough luck for ThinkBlack as they are now hitting for the next player queue.

"Rose! Come on! Let's get it!" Nayeon and the others cheered

Rose squinted at the target and took a deep breathe. Carefully lifted the bow and precisely pulled the string at a perfect angle. She breathed heavily, trying to remain her position in aiming for at least higher than 6. In a few moments she lets go of the string- shooting the arrow closely to the target. She gained 9 points as she calmly cheered her way to her members with them getting 1 point lead.

"Good job Rose" Sana whispered
"Not over yet, we got three more rounds to go.. if they hit the next one as a bulls eye.. we are dead to the ground" she pouted
"It's okay, we had fun" Lisa smirked
"Y-Yeah.."

Gudugan's turn to take the shot. She reached out calmly for the arrow and placing it down onto her bow. She breathed and pulled, with her utmost precision, she once again aimed about 8 points.
ThinkBlack is on the need of hitting 9 and above to take the lead once again.

"I..I need a 9 or 10 to get the next lead.." Sana panicked
"It's okay.. just hit for 8.. we'll get it the next round"

Sana took her place and clumsily grabbed an arrow, dropping the arrow to the ground. She laughed off her nervousness to the crowd but this is something she could never hide. Sana breathed and placed the arrow onto the bow as she pulled the string near to her chin. With one eye open, she aimed for an 8- she released.

The crowd went in silent, the stadium were quiet. Everyone's faces gasped onto her attempt.. as her shot... was..

"A ten?!" Jennie gasped loud enough for the crowd to start cheering for ThinkBlack

Sana smiled and grinned as she jumped up and down with excitement!. ThinkBlack is now 2 points ahead Gudugan.

"Sana! How?.."
"I-I don't know.."
"That was amazing!!!"
"Ah... well, Gudugan will get a 10 and it's game over." Rose pouted
"Gudugan must get a 6! Or lower!" Jisoo exclaimed
"I hope so.." the girls watched patiently impatient waiting for Gudugan to take the shot.