► ♪♫ 28 ♫♪ ◄

Jihyo immediately leaned over- quickly capturing her lips to her silence

Jihyo immediately leaned over- quickly capturing her lips to her silence. It was like Jihyo and Nayeon are in their own little world- that none of their friends noticed.

Jihyo kissed Nayeon, in a one direction movement, without initiating another. He remained there over Nayeon's warmth, as the young girl's eyes widened in disbelief.

He then slowly pulled away.

"That's how sure I-"

A loud slap can be heard across area as Jihyo stood there with his face turned from Nayeon's attempt. Everyone suddenly snapped onto them as soon as the slap was heard- watching the two couple across them.

Nayeon scowled at Jihyo, with a tear on her eye. She gritted her teeth without uttering a word- walked away from the young boy and grabbed her stuff, leaving the premises.

"Sorry Mina, I have to go"
"Wait! Nayeon!"

Nayeon stormed away- leaving Jihyo in his position- frozen, his head hanged low. Tears began to fall onto his face dropping from his nose. Everyone watched as it happens but was remained speechless.

"J-Jihyo." Mina mumbled as Jeongyeon grabbed her shoulder, stopping her from going closer.

The boys from the back walked forward towards him, standing by his side without uttering a word nor skin-ship. Tzuyu stood onto his left and Jeongyeon on his right waiting for Jihyo to calm down. They both averted their eyes scratching their nape.

Jihyo suddenly faced forward and dropped to his knees. Bawling his heart out. The girls watched him helplessly. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon eyed each other as they both bent down to him.

"Come on leader, Let's go home-" Tzuyu sighed
"We gotta be early for the games tomorrow" Jeongyeon added

Both the boys grabbed Jihyo's helpless arms and wrapped it around them.
"Sorry girls- guess we are taking our leave.. we'll see you girls tomorrow" Tzuyu smiled as he waved and left.

The girls waved with eyes of pity and sighs- as they continued their night in silence.

***