► ♪♫ 39 ♫♪ ◄

*slam*

*slam*

"Ah! You scared me" Mina chuckled as she carries the boxes from the table
"What do you think you are doing?— leaving ICEY."
"Just as you wanted Jeongyeon.. enjoy your life with other girls"
"But i did not mean for you to leave idiot!" He blocked Mina's path

"I'd sacrifice my dreams for your happiness.. that is how it goes.." she scowled at him as she slightly pushed him away for her to pass "and plus.. I can't handle both of the bestfriends falling for me.. when in fact I am in love with one of them."

Jeongyeon sighed as he placed his palm onto his temples

"Look.. I—"
"Stop.."
"huh..."
"If you continued to stop me Jeongyeon.." she lowered her head "—i cant help but think you do love me.. it'll be hard for me to leave.. and i just wouldn't accept it."
"I—.."

Silence broke between the two as Mina's tears silently began to fall. Jeongyeon saw her cry in front of him. He saw her breakdown.. he widened his eyes to the scene as he sees the girl he loves.. is being independent and strong. He sighed and broke its silence.

"I— I am not stopping you to leave." he turned and squirmed unnoticed as his heart dropped like a big bomb of explosion. "Please dont get me wrong, but I guess it should be the best for us.— If you need any help, Just let me know" he walked away.

— If you need any help, Just let me know" he walked away