► ♪♫ 9 ♫♪ ◄

Irene began walking behind Mina slowly approaching Jeongyeon

"Jeongyeon..?"
"oh hey Irene! long time no see.." Jihyo interrupted with a smile and blocked her view of Jeongyeon.
"Hey Jihyo.. Is Jeong-"
"Jeongyeon is fine.. he just uh, feel nauseous because of practice that's-"

"Why are you here?" Jeongyeon spoke up coldly, stood up and slightly pushing out Jihyo. He stood tall and coldly scratching his nape in front of Irene.
"I-.. I wanted to see you.."
"You have now.. so you can leave.." and he walked passed her.

"Jeongyeon.."
"What?.. tell me what you want?" He glared and stood straight, turning his back at her
"I-.."
"Are you following me..?"
"No.. I happened to see Mina and-"
"Mina?" he looked over Mina who is now averting her eyes

"She.. She's my friend.." Mina answered
"I see.." his eyes widened and sighed "Then.. what do you want.."

"You..?"
"Sorry.. I am busy. I'll let you know if I am free." he turned his back and continued walking away.

Irene chased after him hugging him from behind, the tall man stood frozen in his place as Irene hugged him, not even bothering to move away.

"Please Jeongyeon..I missed you.. please talk to me.."
"There's nothing to talk about Irene.."
"but-"
"you made your choice.." Jeongyeon calmly held onto her arms and spread it away "now this is mine.." he coldly said and began walking

Irene hanged her head low and began sobbing. Mina tried to walk closer to her to comfort her even if she hated her.
Tzuyu and Jihyo walked passed her as well patting her back

"Hey Irene.. Nice to see you again.. We're sorry" Tzuyu said.
"Yeah. we'll see you in the flip side" Jihyo added patting on her back and left.

The girls were left in the private area as they watch the boys leave.

"I-Irene.." Mina began
"It's okay Mina.. I am fine.." She smiled hesitantly. Mina nods and just hummed "ah.. well. yeah.. I have to go. thank you for bringing me.."
"Irene.."
"It's okay.."

"here." Nayeon handed her a black mask and a cap. "You'll need it when you get out of here."
"Thank you.." She slowly wore the mask and the cap trying to hide her face.
"Here, you can leave this way." Dahyun pointed at the back door, an emergency exit just in case the celebrities are founded out.
"thank you." she bowed with her eyes swollen and smiled. "I'll see you next time Mina.."
"right.."
"I hope you and Bam can fix it soon."
"yeah.." Irene smiled and left then Mina replied in a sigh

" Irene smiled and left then Mina replied in a sigh