► ♪♫ 37 ♫♪ ◄

"Chaeyoung

"Chaeyoung.." Jeongyeon stood up with his head hanged low "I gave up on you. because of Chaeyoung."

"I see. So you're in love with your best friend. Typical love story." Mina taunted, she clenched her fist and smirked trying to hold in her anger.
"Yeah.. typical." he chuckled and sighed "—cause..." he lifted his chin up to face her.. with his saddened eyes and a fake smile, he breathed "My best friend is in love with you." he smiled

"What..?"

"My best friend.. is in love with you Mina."
"Jeongyeon.. why do you have to lie and say these ridiculous excuses"
"I am serious Mina."
"Look. I know for a fact Chae wont lie. She would have told me"
"She cant"
"And why is that"
"Because you are in love with me.."

"So you doubt me?."
"she cant try"
"But you're the one I love.."
"—and She loves you."
"JEONGYEON!"

"Mina.. We both know what Chaeyoung feels for you, don't you feel it too?"
"I DONT HAVE ANY FEELINGS LIKE THAT. I dont see her like that!"
"Mina.. this is my decision" Jeongyeon sighed and averted his eyes
"Jeongyeon! You should at least consider me!"

"All I care is for you and Chaeyoung to be happy."
"JEONGYEON! It's still you!"
"I know. And thank you."

"Jeongyeon.. please.. just stop making excuses" Jeongyeon then sighed
"I am not, I did this before, I can do it again.."
"This doesn't make sense! Why would you make stupid excuses.. look if you don't like me just say it! Rather than dragging Chaeyoung in the picture!"

"Okay? You caught me.. I am making excuses— it's all a lie" he lied.
"See?! Why!"
"Because Mina.." he raised his head with a smirk "I am fed up of you"

"What?!"
"I am fed up. I wanna see other girls.. besides you..— please, you falling in love with an idol like me.. what a joke. You're my manager for crying out loud" he clicked his tongue

Mina gritted her teeth as her heart broke
"No wonder Bambam left you.." He chuckled "You really are gullible—" he was then interrupted with a loud slap from the latter, her eyes bursting out with tears, her lips trembling and her anger fumed.
"You were a mistake, Jeongyeon." She cried and stormed out of his unit.