► ♪♫ 40 ♫♪ ◄

*knocks*

*knocks*

"Coming!" A high pitchy voice called out. As she opened the door to find Mina, with her arms crossed, trembling and crying. "Ah! Mina!" She hugged the girl and bursts out in tears

"S-Sana.. what should I do.. I can't do this anymore"
"Hush now, come in. I'll brew you some tea. Talk to me"

***

"So, Rose really loved Chaeyoung huh.." Sana sighed as she sees an image in her head of Rose smiling with Chaeyoung. "—but Chaeyoung loves you..." she saw Chaeyoung's smile for Mina "—and you?.." she stared at Mina who seemed to just be looking down on her feet with nothing but tears falling. "—dont you.. love Jeongyeon?" Mina sighed and another tear fell as she slowly nodded. "—but you cant hurt Chaeyoung?" Mina's tears gradually increased as she bursts out once again. Sana sighed "You love both dont you.."

"I honestly don't know!" she raised her voice "I.. dont.. know" she bent down on her knees and cried "My heart says Jeongyeon, but my Mind says otherwise.. What should I do.."

"I genuinely love Jeongyeon. I love him.. but I dont want to lose her.."
"She's leaving tomorrow" Sana sighed as she stared up the ceiling of the living room
"How did you—"
"Momo told me." she smiled "She's at Dahyun's right now. They are dropping her to the airport, tomorrow"
"they are?" Sana smiled once again
"8pm"

"that's during the concert of ICEY.."
"I know." Mina grunted and plopped herself as tears slowly came to flow.
"What are you going to do, Minari.." Sana caressed her hair to help her calm down. "Say, If you and Jeongyeon don't work, can I have him instead?" she joked

"SANA!" she snapped on the older. Sana laughed and got up from the couch and stretched.
"Come on, sleep with me. I am early tomorrow."
"Sana..." Mina whined
"You'll be fine. You are Mina after all" she smiled "You'll know what to do."

"Who do you think I should choose?"
"That's your heart, Mina. Follow it. Love always finds a way" she grinned
"So, does that mean you found yours?"
"I did." she chuckled "I am just waiting for him to find me." she smiled and sighed "—come on Minari, let's go to sleep. it's 2am.. you better wake me up at six."