► ♪♫ 7 ♫♪ ◄

~~

~~

"AH! BAMBAM! LET ME GO! YOU ARE HURTING ME!!!"
"MINA YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME! i CAN'T LOSE YOU LIKE-"

Bambam was instantly interrupted with a loud punch that flew across his face.

"She said! Let her go!" Jeongyeon stood tall and gritted his teeth.

"J-Jeongyeon..?"
~~

Jeongyeon grabbed Mina's wrist and checked for any bruises
"Does it hurt?" Mina nodded with tears falling off her eyes.

Jeongyeon gritted his teeth and began punching him once more.
"That's!!! for hurting Mina!" Jeongyeon yelled as he launched another punch "And that's!!! for cheating on her!" he panted and held Mina's hand grabbing her luggage out of her apartment room and stormed away, leaving Bambam helplessly bleeding.

Mina cried and fell on her knees by the entrance stairs
"i am so sorry, Jeongyeon.. I am so sorry you had to witness that.." She cried and tears fell through her eyes, her hand shaking in fear and depression

Jeongyeon sighed and began averting his eyes, not knowing what to say to her. Mina continued bawling and sniffing as Jeongyeon closed his eyes and gritted.
He took off his opened hoodie and placed it around Mina, kneeling down as he fixes it onto her. Mina's eyes widened and confused staring at him as he moves around. He pulled the hood up to cover her head and held her hand.

"Let's go." he said monotonously.

Jeongyeon held onto her luggage and her hand as they walked down the street in silence.

***