► ♪♫ 35 ♫♪ ◄

Sun had focused once again on my eye as I stretched and woke up from my bed

'Ah.. Chae did not sleep here..'

Well, It's been 4 days since the last fight and I don't think I could face her. After all, who am I to her right? I am just a roommate after all. Rose usually visits her every other day. or maybe every other two days. It seemed as if we had our own lives and had been living for the sake of.. well. just having somewhere to live at.. Over all, Chaeyoung and I had not been in good terms lately and she had been returning late recently. Probably taking the host job.. as a career.

I sighed and got up from my bed. Trying to fix some stuff. I opened the door and yes. I see Chaeyoung.. cooking breakfast for us once again I want to know more about her and how is she doing... but. I guess that is not something I should do. because.. We are not best friends.. we are just roommates.

"goodmorning Mina."
"goodmorning."
"with eggs or without."
"with."
"alright. here you go." she handed over a ramen bowl she cooked with a few meat on the side.

"by the way.. I might not come home tonight."
"and youre telling me this because?"
"Mina.. are you still–"
"whatever. why would I care anyway."
"well. i am just letting you know"
"thanks. But since I am just a roommate. you dont need to tell me everything.. as If i am a diary."
"oh.. okay..uh.. right."

"well. I will tell you this.– Jeongyeon and I are going out tonight. so I must tell you that."
"w-why.."

"because. he is your best friend? at least that you should know."
"but Mina.. you're my bes–"
"im done! okay. Imma take a shower now.thanks for the food. My turn to cook tomorrow"

"Wait. Mina!"

that's the last thing I could hear from her. Why am I so annoyed.. I want her to say I am her best friend.. at the same time. I just cant forget that she just called me.. JUST A ROOMMATE.. It's annoying.. I am annoying.and I hate myself for constantly pushing her away.

You know what. Whatever. I just dont want to have this kind of stress any longer. I will talk to her soon..i mean talk to her properly.. just..maybe.. not now.