► ♪♫ 41 ♫♪ ◄

Be sure to play the playlist above before starting- it may or may not be on time with the story, but when i re-read it.. it was.. and i am not a fast reader cause i want to feel the character's feelings too. hehe. Sorry took me time :(

[Title: Stay] ~unedited

People come and go, Mina

People come and go, Mina.. I learnt that the hard way."
"I love you." Mina uttered and Chaeyoung's eyes widened. "Please dont go.. I love you.. I cant lose you.." Chaeyoung smiled and released a sigh.

"That's a lie" She uttered as Mina faced the cub with her eyes filled with less hope to stop her from leaving.

Mina stood up to hug the cub, "Please stay.. please.." Chaeyoung chuckled and pulled away.
"you don't have to pretend to love me the way I do to you.. just so you can make me stay" She smiled with moistened eyes.

"huh?.."
"I saw your eyes.. the eyes you have for Jeongyeon. and the eyes you had for me..— they are different. But I know it's not me." she smiled

"Why do you have to go.. I don't know what to do anymore."

Chaeyoung smiled and sighed "Jeongyeon loves me so much.. that he'd give up anything just for me. I talked to Somi, I talked to Irene.. and I knew his story."
"w-what story.."
"He gave everything up just for me. Even when it hurts him." she sighed "This is why I want to leave.. I want him to find that courage to do something for himself,— and not for me.."

"But why leave. You can just help him.."
"Because.." she smiled and gently lets go of her hand "—I have fallen in love with the girl he likes.. Again.." a small tear fell from her eyes "Again.." she uttered "He's doing it for me again.."

Mina felt confused, as she doesnt know what should she respond. Instead she hugged the cub tightly.
"Why do I end up sharing with him.. Why would he do it for me.. I would have been fine." Chaeyoung cried "I would have been fine." Mina hugged her tightly until she gets to calm down. She felt how much she treasures Jeongyeon.. and that bond they both share is inseparable.

"Then stay. Jeongyeon would be devastated to see you go" Chaeyoung breathed and pulled away
"But if I do.. Jeongyeon will just keep looking out for me.. I want to repay him.. so letting you go is what I had in mind.."

Mina sighed

"Your friendship matters most than me? Ive been blaming myself cause I broke it.."
"No you didnt.."
"I did.."
"No."
"Then prove it. Stay."
"Ah!...I—"
"It's not me right? now stay.. Please. I don't want any other roommate but you."

Chaeyoung sighed looking at the immigration line and back at Mina. "Um.." she said in a sad tone and Mina's smile turned upside down.

***