kidnapped

chapter 1

one cold winter morning i was walking along a distant and deserted road towards Starbucks for my morning doze of caffeine when suddenly i felt as if i was being followed,quickly i glanced over my shoulder to catch a glimpse of a white van just across the road .i heard the van door slide open like a machine operating,taking the opportunity i sprinted off towards the town to get help .the sound of 3 pairs of running footsteps followed me closely behind edging closer and closer mentally i told myself i need to work out more and not to give up hope or slow down ,when suddenly a Strong arm wrapped around my waist and one of his large hands covered my mouth before i could scream or struggle ,he smelt of smoke and hair products interrupting my thoughts of whom he might be he was dragging my towards the van and threw me in before climbing in himself and sliding my only chance of freedom shut .

i look around to see the other two of my kidnappers smirking ,slowly i back away from them into the corner,quietly i let the salty tears cascade down my cheeks as they went on with their conversations . Looking up i noticed one of the three had black hair styled up in a quiff another had dirty blonde hair and the last one had brunette curly hair . quiff boy noticed me looking and then said "how old are you sweat heart?" i ignored him pretending to be away with your thoughts he moved closer to you quickly you turned to notice the back doors why didn't i think about this before you flung open the doors but just as you were gonna jump curly hair boy grabbed me by your waist and made my sit on his lap,while niall shut the doors as curly hair demanded him to do so,

Blondie is niall right 1 down 2 or maybe more to go yay NOT suddenly i felt a sharp sting on my left check i went to slap whoever slapped me but curly hair boy was a step ahead of me grabbing both of my wrists in one of his hands while the other one held me in place and stopped me moving "asshole" i said under my breath "what was that" he said behind me "shit i said that out loud " "yeah you did but your lucky you don't know our rules zayn do the honours and tell Amy the rules that we have" i gasped there's more of them and he knew my name how "we?" they all chuckled "you didn't just think it was just us 3 did you ? there are two more and oh by the way my name is harry harry styles" no it cant be niall,zayn and harry 3/5 of one direction 2 more meaning liam daddy directioner and then Louis the carrot loving freaking with a pet pigeon called Kevin i would know i was a directioner NOT anymore i was kidnapped by one direction i will escape i thought as my eyes lids started to dope due to tiredness taking me and my thoughts into a darken place going limp in Harry's arms.

first story so be kind

comment if you like

don't judge please