Chapter 25 - The Grande Appearance

Chapter 25

"The Grande Appearance"

Three months had past since the incident of the girls running away, and the construction of the Aula had begun. Meredith and Ernest were able to finally afford the parts enough to craft and mend the great furnace which would harness hot lava at the capacity of fifteen liters at max. The Aula's exterior was built where some rooms were incaved with gemstones from geodes and other precious gems that helped with making the walls formidable.

The main corridor's floors were covered in limestone smoothed out to make it look like marble. The chandeliers from the ceilings were made from the lava and sand placed together.  Then Meredith broke apart the formation to make little crystal-like diamonds to make into a tear drop like chandelier. The torches were mended with iron by Ernest and Meredith. They were held with the intent of holding in numerous amounts of magma rocks to light the place up and then the torches would need to be changed every few hours. They only lit up a few on where they needed because of how little man power they had to change every torch they made thus far.

Another room was the dining hall with tables the girls found in old shipwrecks and mounded them down with pieces of iron nails so they wouldn't float off. The dining hall had three tables so far. One for the royals, and the other two for the guests. The one table was on a platform while the others were on the first level of the hall.

Ideally, the aula was intended to have twenty-five bedrooms with it only having finished six bedrooms in total. Also, with Meredith's intuition, she also added onto the blueprints of escape routes in case if they were ever in the same bind the royal family was in. Although, the aula was a spectacle to the six mer, but they were not the only ones eyeing the structure.

Numerous of mer gathered outside of the walls wondering when these were put and whom placed them there. Lynae and Meredith noticed the crowd as they were coming back from work looking at their built home.

"What's going on?" Meredith asked one of the mer.

"This wall was here all of a sudden encircling the ruins of the aula. We're trying to find out why," One merman stated.

The girls looked at each other knowing that the crowd was getting restless demanding answers, but didn't know how to go about this.

"Mia, Allura, you might want to come out here," Lynae telepathed the both of them. Not getting a response back from either one, Amelia and Allura came from one of the escape routes.

"Can I help you?" Amelia asked.

"We want to know who is responsible on putting this wall up and who has dared to do this to desecrate the sacred ground in which the royal five lived?"

Amelia then took a deep breath and spoke with her voice resonating, "I am." The crowd grew more in anger and frustration. As the crowd stepped towards Amelia hostilely, they were stopped by an invisible barrier. The other two girls looked at Allura then she said, "Don't look at me, this is your cousin's bidding, I am just spectating on how she will handle this," The barrier then showed its purple tint surrounding the four. Amelia's face showed total concentration furrowing her eyebrows but keeping her cool.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Amelia, I am the reincarnate of the great Coronum Reginae, Cirra of Dreams, eldest of the five, rightful heir to Atlantica of the seven seas. This is only part of my true potential in which Cirra has bestowed upon me and has chosen me to carry on her duty in which she couldn't complete," Amelia declared in a bold and confident tone.