Chapter 4

"What do you want?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"You have to bring me my USB drive. You'll find it on my desk in my room. Bring it over to the studio and don't be late!" he said hanging up not even waiting for my reply.

That jerk has to learn some manners.

I steamed up to the apartment, then to his room. Upon entering I was hit by a wave of hot air. "Why in the world is it so hot here?" I asked no one in particular.

Looking around I found the cause of the heat. All his electric devices were either on or charging, his room was filled with electric cords and lots of devices.

Does he really use all that in here?

Other than that his room was pretty neat and clean, it had the same color template as my room but it was just arranged differently. I went over to his desk and found multiple USB drives.

"He didn't even tell me which one is it." I sighed grabbing my phone and calling him.

....... And the call went off without him picking up. I tried calling him again but he also didn't pick up. I called him three more time but every single time it would just go off without him picking up. So, I decided to grab 3 of them and ask him which one is it and may luck be with me.

I ran out to the elevator and pressed the button to the ground floor.

I really hope it's one of these not one of the others I left. Plus whose fault would it be, at least not mine.

Once I stepped out, I took out my phone and looked at the location he had sent me earlier when he first called.

After about 15 minutes of walking I reached the huge Bighit entertainment building. Once inside I went over to the receptionist.

"How may I help you?" She asked giving me a smile.

"I came here to give Mr. Min something he asked for." I answered and she nodded at me guiding me through the building to his studio.

The building was really huge, music could be heard from multiple of the rooms, so I was guessing that they must be the practice rooms for the other members. A couple of minutes later we were standing in front of a glass door with the words 'Genius lab' labeled on it. The receptionist nodded at me then left me standing all alone in front of the door.

I knocked twice and slowly opened the door to find him sitting with his face to the huge screen in front of him.

"You're late how long was I supposed to keep waiting for you?" He said completely annoyed. He came over took the 3 of them and look at them before throwing them all at me.

"What were you thinking? It's none of these. How can you be as stupid as to not be able to get me one thing?" He said yelling loudly at me.

Now he really got on my nerves.

"It's not my fault that you didn't at least give me a clue to which one it is. I mean you have lots of them." I yelled back at him.

"You at least should have asked." He said sternly glaring at me.

"I called you like a million time but you didn't pick up what was I supposed to do? At the very least I tried so stop acting mean for nothing Mr. Mean Yoongi." I said completely annoyed by his attitude

"Maybe I wouldn't be so mean if you were to do one thing right and stop talking back at me." he yelled.

"Maybe if you weren't so mean I wouldn't have talked back." I said