Chapter 8

A week had passed but nothing had changed at all, Yoongi still acts a little mean around me but I stopped caring much.

Right now I was working with Jooheon, and I was cleaning up one of the rooms while he was cleaning the bathroom.

All of a sudden my phone went off, looking over at the ID I found that it was Yoongi. What in the world does he want with me now.

"I want you over in my studio in 5." Yoongi said not even waiting for my answer and hanged up.

"WTF?!" I said a little loudly causing Jooheon to look over at me.

"What happened??" he asked a little surprised

"I just got a call from my boss, I think I have to go." I said.

"Sure, don't worry I will finish the rest." he said with a smile, I bowed thanking him and left running.

I went upstairs changed my clothes and headed directly to Yoongi's office.

"Finally you're here." he said seeming a little pissed, not that I cared he is always like that.

"Sorry, I was working." I answered for some reason the studio's door was open, upon entering and looking around I found that everything was put in boxes.

"What is all of this??" I asked a little surprised.

"I am moving from this studio to a bigger one." he answered "Now help with these boxes." he ordered motioning at the boxes on the floor and on the table.

"You called me for that?" I asked a bit pissed off.

"Well, yeah." he said shrugging and heading out with a couple of boxes.

I sighed defeated and held some of the boxes and followed him out to his other studio. Entering the new studio it was kinda bigger, somethings were organized and others weren't, his desk was placed at the end by one of the walls and some boxes were placed on top of it.

The boxes I held were a little heavy I was really struggling with them, Once Yoongi saw me holding them he came over and took them.

"Give me those." he said holding them and leaving.

"That's his way of saying don't lift heavy stuff." Namjoon who was also helping said once he saw me confused.

I spent the whole day helping him and went home really late. Days passed and he would call me and ask me to come over and continue helping him with the studio but finally 2 days later and the studio was done and we finished organizing the whole studio.

----------------------------------------------
Yoongi's POV
I was finally done with organizing the studio and I didn't have any reason to call (Y\N) over anymore or do I?

I looked around the studio but I felt like something was missing. I looked around again and checked everything but I hadn't forgotten anything. Then why do I feel that way?

I started going through all my papers but they weren't organized at all. Picking up my phone I pressed the all too familiar button now and called (Y\N).

"What is it now?" She asked and I can feel the annoyance in her voice.

"I need you now." I said hanging up knowing that if I didn't hang up she would try to argue.

A while had passed and all of a sudden she entered a little annoyed look on her face.

"What is it this time?" she asked.

I gave her the paper folder and said "Organize these." then turned my attention back to the screen. For some reason I feel content after having her over.

----------------------------------------(Y\N) POV
Days passed and every single day Yoongi would call me and ask for my help with something stupid in his studio. That's too much for me. Can't he simply let me live my life.

"Aren't you going to eat dinner?" He asked one night while I was heading to my room.

"From when do I eat with you??" I asked a little surprised at his invitation.

"Well I just thought I should ask." he said looking at his food.

"No thanks." I said entering my room not giving him much thought.

--------------------------------------
Yoongi's POV
I don't know what exactly had been up with me but whenever (Y\N) isn't around I feel like something is missing and I end up coming up with an excuse to call her and make her come over.Do I really miss her??