Stats And Questions

This one is not going to be a chapter I'm just going to give you guys a list of all Y/N and Luna's current powers, gear etc and also answer your questions.

Y/N's Stats
Current Level - 45
Health - 1,999,879
MP - 9,100,015
Magic/Powers:
Do to Y/N being the staff hero his MP recovers quickly as does his health he also has the ability to use all elemental types and knows many spells (can use them with any current staff) Also has access to healing magic, defensive spells and enhancement spells. Y/N also has spacial magic which can teleport him any where for long distances he has to have been there before. Y/N has mental magic allowing him to read people's minds, control them, make them see things, alter their senses and control his own density. After the golem mission Y/N can create golems of any available element. With every creature Y/N captures he gains one or two abilities from them from the basilisk Y/N gains the petrifying stare and an immunity to any paralyzing effects, from the twin tailed scorpion Y/N now has an immunity to any and all poisons and toxins, from the griffon all of Y/N's senses are set to the max he can see and hear long distances and can also smell too, from the phoenix Y/N can now heal any wound, fix broken bones and reattach lost limbs (doesn't work with decapitated head however if head is damaged then it can be fixed), from the guardian Y/N can bend the earth to his will allowing him to change it's form also he can control all plants and can create them from nothing, from the white tiger Y/N can control thunder and lightning storms he can coat his arms in electricity to form large claws and now from the spider queen Y/N can create webs that can bind people and can call forth smaller spiders to help.
Y/N's Robes:
The robes not only get stronger as Y/N does the robes also can repair themselves from any damage done to them. They also have the ability to make Y/N immune to four elements that hit him in battle each time a new element hits Y/N the robes switches an element he's immune to with the new one.

Y/N's Magic Staffs:Basic Staff - Y/N's basic staff is his main weapon it gives all of his powers he doesn't exactly need it to use magic but other things as summoning he needs it he can use the lesser versions of spells his other staff gives him

Y/N's Magic Staffs:
Basic Staff - Y/N's basic staff is his main weapon it gives all of his powers he doesn't exactly need it to use magic but other things as summoning he needs it he can use the lesser versions of spells his other staff gives him.

Y/N's Magic Staffs:Basic Staff - Y/N's basic staff is his main weapon it gives all of his powers he doesn't exactly need it to use magic but other things as summoning he needs it he can use the lesser versions of spells his other staff gives him

Staff of Healing - This staff gives Y/N access to all types of healing spells he can sense infections and injuries and cure them he can also cure poisons however it is not as strong as his phoenix staff.